Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: RS II: Post your empires here!

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II: Post your empires here!

Nice empires guys. Btw don't take the settlement on Gottland (the island in the Baltic sea)
    Love your sig caratacus.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

My Macedonian Empire 575 AUC. Destroyed Rome, rebuilded economy, defending north borders from invader (Dacian and Scythian hordes are no match after rome) and invaded Pergamon. Playing on H/H, tryed VH/VH but its too much for me.

Quick question: Why can't we take Gottland? Does it stuff up the Roman rebellion script?

Well it's important for the rebellion script in the roman campaign.
    Also we added parts of the desert to the region as well as other unimportant part of the map.
    Simply ignore that settlement.
    Son of Legio
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Spartan Campaign.

Umm first turn, I did was capture Argos then mounted a full scale assault againts The Greek Cities two main battles all won with minimal casualties, but I lost my Faction's Heir in one of the battles.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Calm before the Storm.

And so the Storm came.

Yeah, I know it's not that much of an Empire as of now but I'm trying my best!
    Last edited by apple; September 08, 2010 at 02:50 PM.
    "Then came the ensigns encompassing the eagle, which is at the head of every Roman legion, the king, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march"-

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Nice empires guys. Btw don't take the settlement on Gottland (the island in the Baltic sea)
    Love your sig caratacus.
    Thanks Apple, yes I saw the thread about the ctd bug about Gottland. I have conquered Southern Sweden and am looking to push my forces into the cold dense forests of the north looking for valuable mining opportunities, which I presume must be there?

Good luck Raymond Agustin, Sparta seems like a tough campaign to me, easy to get burned out fighting your powerful neighbours before being able to build up a successful economy to provide reinforcements, keep us updated about your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    My Macedonian Empire 575 AUC. Destroyed Rome, rebuilded economy, defending north borders from invader (Dacian and Scythian hordes are no match after rome) and invaded Pergamon. Playing on H/H, tryed VH/VH but its too much for me.

Did you run into any CTDs around 550 AUC? I did a Mac campaign at first but got constant CTDs at that year, and another player said he had the same problems. So did you get around it or are you so lucky that the CTD gods ignored you?

Quote Originally Posted by illerkiller View Post
    Did you run into any CTDs around 550 AUC? I did a Mac campaign at first but got constant CTDs at that year, and another player said he had the same problems. So did you get around it or are you so lucky that the CTD gods ignored you?
    CTD gods ignored me my campaign is super stable. Which engine are you using? I am using alex engine.

I'm using Alex as well, but lets not allow this to go off topic, I'm to deep into my roman campaign now anyways

Wittman's Avatar Biarchus

First time i played with Seleucid Empire i got owned by Parthia and Egypt,this time i sacrificed my eastern regions to gain some west and south ones.overall i find the Seleucids challenging to play but very fun too
    Please check your PM folder-Garb.

ALEXANDER HAS RISEN!!! I completed my Macedon campaign. My hardest enemys were Sparta and Rome. Greeks and Pergamon were not so weak, but Egypt was REALLY EASY, maibe because I was reclaming former Seleucid regions and Macedon and Seleucid Barraks are same So I always had reinforcments for my armies. I didin't destrpyed Dacia because of Cimbri. Iw as really afraid of them. Scythians were not serious threat too.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Nice, rep for the first completed campaign (that I have seen)

Wow that was fast.
    Son of Legio

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Spartan Campaign.

Umm first turn, I did was capture Argos then mounted a full scale assault againts The Greek Cities two main battles all won with minimal casualties, but I lost my Faction's Heir in one of the battles.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Calm before the Storm.

And so the Storm came.

Yeah, I know it's not that much of an Empire as of now but I'm trying my best!

You did exactly what i did in my current campaign. Nice to see someone think like me

Use spoilers when quoting more than one of picture. /apple
    Last edited by apple; September 08, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
    Xerxes: Come Leonidas, let us reason together. It would be a regrettable waste. It would be nothing short of madness for you, brave king, and your valiant troops to perish. All because of a simple misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
    King Leonidas: Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.

Nice spartan campaign, sparta is small and strong as always. Its difficult to imagine large spartan empire
    Last edited by Ostrogoth; September 08, 2010 at 02:37 PM.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

SCYTHIA! They were awesome (I say were because I had to reinstall because my game stopped working )

SimpleCourage47's Avatar Ducenarius

Well I'm loving my Belgae campaign, just started it but there's a load of rebels to conquer both in Gaul and Britain then once you've dealt with that you'll have to face the Arveni, Carthage,Rome and more than likely the Boii and Cimbri. A good challenge I think.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    What faction will you advise me? I want something very difficult but not hellenic(thanks to Macedon )
    I am finding pontus challenging, i barely managed to take 2 provinces before my faithful ally the armenians betrayed me and kept sending wave after wave of full stacks at my eastern border. Then when i thought i could handle that, my other faithful ally - the seleucids- backstabbed me and started sending loads of full stacks from the south. When my 2 stacks managed to halt both the seleucids and armenians advance through a combination of retraining and winning defensive sieges my third trustworthy ally in asia minor - pergamum decided they wanted a piece of the action and besieged my rather exposed capital. Im still going though, it would have been a hell of alot easier if i just had horse archer armies, but i would only have horse archer armies with parthia or the steppe peoples even though a faction like pontus could train HA heavy armies. I know they are still kinda hellenic, but you should try them, of course if you manage to avoid being attacked by everyone it should be easier .

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    I am finding pontus challenging, i barely managed to take 2 provinces before my faithful ally the armenians betrayed me and kept sending wave after wave of full stacks at my eastern border. Then when i thought i could handle that, my other faithful ally - the seleucids- backstabbed me and started sending loads of full stacks from the south. When my 2 stacks managed to halt both the seleucids and armenians advance through a combination of retraining and winning defensive sieges my third trustworthy ally in asia minor - pergamum decided they wanted a piece of the action and besieged my rather exposed capital. Im still going though, it would have been a hell of alot easier if i just had horse archer armies, but i would only have horse archer armies with parthia or the steppe peoples even though a faction like pontus could train HA heavy armies. I know they are still kinda hellenic, but you should try them, of course if you manage to avoid being attacked by everyone it should be easier .
    I envy you. Sound like a loot of fun.
    I once got beaten to defeat in a Spartan campaign during the beta testing. That was great fun. First time I had lost a Total war campaign.
    Son of Legio

sorry apple!!!!!!
    Xerxes: Come Leonidas, let us reason together. It would be a regrettable waste. It would be nothing short of madness for you, brave king, and your valiant troops to perish. All because of a simple misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
    King Leonidas: Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.