Page 1 of 112 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: RS II: Post your empires here!

Default RS II: Post your empires here!

Em· pire

[ˈɛm paɪər/ em-pahyuh r]
    –noun

1. a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government;

2. supreme power in governing; imperial power; sovereignty;

3. supreme control; absolute sway.

Have you managed to fulfil the dictionary definition of the word 'Empire'? Or have you re-defined the whole concept? Whether you are in command of a fledgling Empire, in pursuit of glory, or struggling to keep a once great Empire together in the face of Barbarian hordes, give us a little glimpse into your world.

Let us see your glory, your failures, your armies and spies and reveal your plans! Let us see your EMPIRE!
    Last edited by MarcusTullius; August 20, 2010 at 03:20 AM.

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Default Show your Glorious Empires

Since there probably gonna be a lot of peope doing a marathon tonight i tought this tread was needed as soon as possible.can't waith to see all your empires.

Atheist
    Quantum physics
    Paleonthology
    RSII Betatester
    Ultimate irony Quote by total relism:
    -this is the number one tactic of evolutionist hand waving they close there ears and eyes to any evidence they do not want to here.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Show your Glorious Empires

There is already an official show your empires thread.

Just sayin

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II: Post your empires here!

Merged.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

haha don't know how i missed that annyway post that

Atheist
    Quantum physics
    Paleonthology
    RSII Betatester
    -this is the number one tactic of evolutionist hand waving they close there ears and eyes to any evidence they do not want to here.

you think it would be ok to post some of our beta empires?

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord447 View Post
    Go for it!

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord447 View Post
    offcource it is i was about to do the same untill i noticed all the pictures i took where from my desktop.damn that anti alliances

Atheist
    Quantum physics
    Paleonthology
    RSII Betatester

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

Yeah it should be. Just don't make it a beta that is a few years old

My free greek campaign from a month or 2 ago
    bi-exe
    h/h

my early campaigns and my macedonian take over
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

At the begining i rushed sparta before they could build up and easily swept them away with an athenian stack and a syracusan stack that i brought over(all my armies are regionaly based)

Once i had taken over southern greece i started to build up my troop presence elsewhere in my empire like in massilia,asia minor and the bosporhus while heavily investing in my economy
    I quickly retrained my athenian stack, trained a new spartan rhodian, and sryacusan stack and brought them to my border with macedon and then attacked

I auto resoved the small garrison settlements and moved further north but macedon started to actually fight back and brought down about 2 stacks from the north

my rhodians are attacked

(that is my basic army setup for all my stacks 5 pikemen, or in some regional areas lower teir hoplites, 5 city hoplites or Thureophoroi and 4 eliteish swordsmen or in some cases elite city hoplites then 2 skrimishers or archers and 3 cavarly)

I win pretty handily as the bigger macedonian stack never showed up

macedon brings more troops down and trained some in their main cites before i could seige them

macedon brought yet another stack down from the north forcing me to withdraw or else be attacked from every angle, i am still attacked just now my back is safe

facing 2 pretty elite macedonian armies with a levy one did not turn out so well but i still hurt them pretty bad

macedon then turns on my spartan army and i win pretty handily as i killed their king pretty early in the battle

after that there was no force in pella so i took it and re-seiged thessalonika but was attacked by the last real macedonian stack and a levy army

I win but my cavalry got decimated onlong with 2 athenian hoplites and 1 marine unit that had to take arrows in the back repeatedly to take the gate and towers and town square

this broke the back of macedon's resistance and i moved a new athenian and spartan stack north to take eddesa and phillipi

fighting the romans

during this time rome betrayed me in both scily and massilia and i had to fight desperatly to keep both areas, and then counter attacked.
    one of my incursans into roman held gaul is attacked

I win but take pretty heavy casulties as the romans are tough and resliant

my sicilian army is attacked by roman reinforcments

I won easier this time as my sardinan archers ripped to roman up racking up about 600 kills combined

my massillian force it attacked again but it was late, and i did not feel like fighting so i auto resolved and got crushed

In sicily i retrain my first stack and train another and move to finish off the romans in sicily

however as it was now really late i just auto resolved the and lost both horribly. (i have since taken those 2 cities in real battles but i don't have screens)

asia minor

After my rhodian army was lost in greece i made 2 more and planned to attack pergamum once i had finished of the rebel city in bithynia.

I auto resolve and win for once

I bring down my king of bithynia and blitz the actual city of pergmom and take it in a night battle

they still cause heavy causalites as i auto resolved

great empire sithlord i have a free greek campaign going on for a month ill post it asp

Atheist
    Quantum physics
    Paleonthology
    RSII Betatester

2 really old roman campaigns

the first (about 4-6 months old) this was before the updated map and and the addition of the rebel roman faction and alot of rebellion tweaking(like increasing the threshold for the rebellion)

the second one is a pictue of the rebellion(as you see the rebels are black and don't have actual generals now they turn into rebel romans, and do have real generals) still though this shows how devestating the rebellion can be(and this late pretorian legion is about to do battle with 1 of the 2 rebel pretorian legions. So when you guys get here watch out!
    from that same rebellion a 4 legion fight 2 of mine version 2 rebel(by the way this is my typical legion compostion)

and the results

and this is the other campaign this one got cut short as we switched to the new map + other changes

Last edited by sithlord447; September 04, 2010 at 04:02 PM.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Damn but that took a lot of your empire! The other thing, hard to be exact given the size of the mini-map but it looks like there are still what 10 or 11 active factions?

in the first one i got beaten in spain and gifted a bunch of provinces to the spanish because the gauls were really starting to over run it so i abandoned it and went east. Had i kept playing i would have re-went for spain then turned to gaul.

the second campagin i actually did not hold asia minor as i went for gaul this time so they could not repeat the take over of spain
    Last edited by sithlord447; September 04, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ybbon66 View Post
    Damn but that took a lot of your empire! The other thing, hard to be exact given the size of the mini-map but it looks like there are still what 10 or 11 active factions?
    Yeah, generally all factions apart from one or two survive beyond at least the first 50-60 years.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Why do some guys have such a clear UI?
    My UI is realy ... bad, the textures like the building icons and unit icons are very unshape
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

I believe no or low anti-aliasing does this. I'm not sure though.

molls's Avatar Campidoctor

sithlord what the hell is up with that money? You're recruiting full stacks and still your treasury goes leaps into the 100thousands in a matter of 2 years?
    Am I right to assume that there are much more armies involved than in the original RS?

Maybe need to select or deselect widescreen in the video options (depending on what is already selected and what you have) or else change the video resolution.

sithlord what the hell is up with that money? You're recruiting full stacks and still your treasury goes leaps into the 100thousands in a matter of 2 years?
    Am I right to assume that there are much more armies involved than in the original RS?
    Everything is 3x more epxensive than most mods so income is 3x too.
    Also this was an older version of the beta as he's already explained - probably from around 6 months or more ago.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

No. Everything costs 3 times more than in RS 1.6
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam