Thread: Agnomens

jason_r's Avatar Laetus

Icon5 Agnomens

Is there a list of the requirements needed to gain agnomens for your generals as Rome (eg Africanus, Germanicus etc.) ?

Default Re: Agnomens

I would like this as well, I have only been able to get 'the conquerer'

I got Germanicus after Defeating the Cimberi and conquering most of Germina. I also got Decianus or something like that for another General after Doing the same against Macedon who had most of Decia and in both cases those Generals were 10 stars but I think they got to 10 starts after receiving the title and in both cases I was using one general.

In Africa I had 3 Generals there and apart from Libya I controlled all Africa and none of my 3 generals got the Africanus title.

Take all African settlements with one general (insert Scipio) - as in, besiege and take every city and Africanus will appear the turn after the last city is taken. That's how it worked for me.

but yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing about the others.

Primo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by RafoutRoud View Post
    Take all African settlements with one general (insert Scipio) - as in, besiege and take every city and Africanus will appear the turn after the last city is taken. That's how it worked for me.

but yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing about the others.
    Thats exactly how it works for every title, it is just that the cities you need to conquer change.

jason_r's Avatar Laetus

Can these traits only be gained by Romans or by anyone ?