Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 156590105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2407

Thread: RS II: Post your pictures here!

Default Re: RS II: Post your pictures here!

Huh, blotting out the camera

(20 guys died)

tungri: really nice map... First time I see Boii surviving into the late game in 2.6 But what the hell are doing Armenians in Sarmatia? Maybe his king is drunk dog and not being a true warrior

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

thanks.yea the boii had a good run this campaign but now are at war with the cimbri and lost most of their lands i think.really shoud send in a spy to check it out.
    seleucids had a large empie to,it streches from parthia to cyrene untill i attacked them with my roman steamrollerarmenia was allied to seleucid most of the campaign maybe thats why they go north into the plains and crimea
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

armenian elite infantry never gives up

to mutch useless archers
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

first battle against the onslaught of seleucid revenge stacksthis is why i like 0turn,no end to the fighting in sight

this is what they sending ,hard fights ahead,luckelly no armoured elephants

large forces on its way to duraseleucids attack the camp,got heavy losses but maneged to win against the strong silver shield unitsfancy picture of the armenian generals bodyguard
    Last edited by tungri_centurio; April 18, 2014 at 05:31 PM.

Is that a roman fort?Havent seen them in this mod.
    Do the other cultures have new forts as well?

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    ]
    If I'm correct auxiliaries from Germany all the way in Armenia? How and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Dias View Post
    If I'm correct auxiliaries from Germany all the way in Armenia? How and why?
    they are actually recruited in rome and are a detachment of the pretorian legion that is helping out the eastern legions against
    the onsluaght of armenian and seleucid army's.normally they are stationed around patavium but since the german border is secure and im at peace with cimbri
    and boii,there is no need to have more than 4 legions at the rhine/danuba lines.so they headed east.

i believe i can recruit the batavian cohors also in ephesos.and since i can't recruit the tungrian cohors i recruit batavians as my prime spearmen
    so thats a thing i dont like from the auxillary's recruitment.same as roman horse archers that are recruitable in all regions but shoud be only appear in the east imho.and the ala sarmatorium auxillary that you can recruit in bagacum,that unit shoud only be recruitable in lower danuba regions.

Started a campaign with Massalia a couple days ago, 1 turn and no retrain unless it is for weapons forging. Pics are actually bad as I wasn't thinking about posting it, hopefully I can take a couple of actual battle from now on.

I start at a very slow pace, taking around 6 turns to recruit mercenaries, siege Nemausus and take it. All of a sudden, a Roman stack appears, supposedly they're my allies, but it stands dangerously close to me .

I wipe said stack, move the army out of the town and recruit the remaining around...SURPRISE! A mostly full Roman stack, this one commanded by Publius Cornelio Scipio is at my doorstep.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As I don't have enough movement points remaining, I chase them into their territory, and wipe this force, and the Emporiae garrison in the same turn, earning an heroic victory, and the settlement for Massalia.

Three years of "peace", I scout Romans taking over insubres and ocupying Mediolanon, so I move my forces up, use the spy to avoid getting ambushed, then proceed to win four fights in the same turn (forest battle at night, at dawn vs the reinforcements, then outskirts of Mediolanon, and finally assault of Mediolanon) for a huge effect. Feels great to actually fight with an army more than once every six months, raiding deep into enemy territory.

The victories were particularly onesided, which encourages me to send some mercenaries and a rookie general to garrison the settlement and use it as a base for some shenanigans, but I cannot send my main army out before a Roman force sieges it. Having scouted a full stack coming up from Southern Italy, and three small forces going into my defensive fort, my objective now is to quickly break the siege, and assure a retreating path if things look grim.

The pic shows an overview of my settlements, with some units rallying to the defensive fort. Mediolanon is being sieged, and I cannot show the incoming legion + auxilias as I wanted to check some forests with the spy.

I wanted to roleplay some kind of rogue general, using the first good excuse for breaking the alliance with Rome as means to go for personal glory. As such, a good portion of his forces were celtic and germanic mercenaries at first. After three heroic wins, he thinks as himself as a God, and his influence is rapidly shaping the region...
    Last edited by Zarcas; April 20, 2014 at 02:17 PM.

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

Is it just me or does postimage like never work?
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

Just because you are a Greek Generals Guard Cavalry with the armor of a cataphract or something doesn't mean you can just ignore my Levy Thureophoroi.

They have javelins that hurt...

Last edited by Alavaria; April 21, 2014 at 01:54 PM.

@Tungri I think you have bloom on again, I remember your computer has amazing graphics.

did not change any settings,dunno why it changes all the time.

It must be getting saved in the launcher.

Legions of Theurophoroi...

Very deadly, even if you are a Roman faction leader.

I haven't played RS2 in a long time and even then I only played a little. I'm not up for a ton of cahllenge but I just want to have some fun on M/M difficulty.

Decided to play as Rome this time on 1 turn.

My battle vs Hanni. He dies from a lucky javelin volley point blank.

I tweaked fov of camera to 100, so I can relax even more when I play.

Yup he's dead.

Results

I could play a lot better but I need my relaxation.

I can play on huge unit size but I decided not to especially since the ai acts even more retarded (Units take up more space hence ai goes nuts), I'm a bit annoyed from the pathfinding issues, plus I'm just use to large from playing multiplayer so it's an old habit of mine.

Submods? Tone's lethitality tweaks.
    炸鸡

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    and the seleucids are gathering around babylon and seleucia.but im ready for them,got 14 legions stationed at their border,and not gonna expand any further in their lands,just defencive war against them,and offencive against armenia.
    @romanius i play 0turn campaigns yes.never one turn

armenia,iff they have a large kingdom is a good match against the romans,they have nice stacks to play against,their elite infantry are a real nightmare to play against
    Beautiful Empire, 0 TURN FOREVER...

+rep
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

thanks for the rep. 0turns are the best,if you keep alive some neighbours you can keep playing forever if you like to.

ferike_2007's Avatar Tiro

Some new ancillary pics:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image3a.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	306371
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image4a.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	306372

A thousand (and two hundred) javelins of the empire descend upon you. Our javelins blot out the sunnnnnnnn

And Romans!!

Last edited by Alavaria; April 30, 2014 at 12:31 AM.