Thread: How do I recruit Roman auxiliaries in RSII?

Default How do I recruit Roman auxiliaries in RSII?

As per title. thanks

Default Re: How do I recruit Roman auxiliaries in RSII?

As in reality......and after the Augustan/Imperial Reforms.

This is triggered in RSII with the building of the Circus Maximus in Roma and then Late Auxilia are available everywhere there is an Oppidum Lvl3 and upwards.

If on a historical timeline that would be after 726 AUC, but I suspect many people are there about 100 years/200 turn earlier.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    As in reality......and after the Augustan/Imperial Reforms.

This is triggered in RSII with the building of the Circus Maximus in Roma and then Late Auxilia are available everywhere there is an Oppidum Lvl3 and upwards.

If on a historical timeline that would be after 726 AUC, but I suspect many people are there about 100 years/200 turn earlier.
    Oh wow. I'm already at 752 AUC and I still couldn't recruit any auxillaries. Btw I never had a civil war happening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar95 View Post
    Oh wow. I'm already at 752 AUC and I still couldn't recruit any auxillaries. Btw I never had a civil war happening to me.
    Well, did you get the Marian reforms after upgrading Akragas? Have you built the Circus Maximus in Roma?

And.......are you making sure the script is always running?
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Well, did you get the Marian reforms after upgrading Akragas? Have you built the Circus Maximus in Roma?

And.......are you making sure the script is always running?
    Yup I'm did...already got all the numbered legions i could recruit. Is there a away for me to check if the script is running?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar95 View Post
    Yup I'm did...already got all the numbered legions i could recruit. Is there a away for me to check if the script is running?

Thanks
    Yes there is - you have to start the script manually every time you load the game - and get the 1d added. As you are asking I am wondering whether you are aware of the script at all?

Yes there is - you have to start the script manually every time you load the game - and get the 1d added. As you are asking I am wondering whether you are aware of the script at all?
    Oh well I got that haha. Thanks for the help