Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum Mansio, a place for friendly off topic talk

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: Roma Surrectum Mansio, a place for friendly off topic talk

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Teh mung beanz♔ View Post
    I hate this. I got martial arts lessons tomorrow, and have to sleep now

maybe tomorrow i'll have time to play RS2..... apple, i challenge you to a game tomorrow..... if i have time
    Yeah I'm in if I got time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ybbon66 View Post
    Well my system recovery is now re-installing original content, 5% through - then firewall, a/v, then browsers, then RTW, then patch, then BI and then RS2 - everything else can wait.

That's not the installation troubles you can really help with I guess. Oh well, I'll wait and watch the happy folk start their campaigns. 6% now, woo hoo!

Worryingly, the DVD's are actually coming out pretty hot, I may need to clean out the PC, hope my fan hasn't died, killed 2 of them on my work laptop already
    Good luck mate.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Just wondering do you guys fight using gamespy, Hamanchi or something completely different.
    I'm interested in online battles but gamespy doesn't work for me.

*100th post

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Polish Hussar View Post
    Just wondering do you guys fight using game spy, Hamachi or something completely different.
    I'm interested in online battles but game spy doesn't work for me. :thumbs down

*100Th post
    Congrats on the 100Th post. In regards to Game Spy I don't think any one uses it any more. You can now play it true stem. Its going to rock. I can't Waite to get stuck in to it. Mite as well Chane my plans for the week. And they be all like whats up Joe?. And I'll be RS 2 is out at last see ye in a few mounts.
    And When he Gets to heave to st peter he will tell. One more Soldier reporting sir I've served my time in hell.

Icon1 Re: Roma Surrectum Mansio, a place for friendly off topic talk

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshamrock. View Post
    Congrats on the 100Th post. In regards to Game Spy I don't think any one uses it any more. You can now play it true stem. Its going to rock. I can't Waite to get stuck in to it. Mite as well Chane my plans for the week. And they be all like whats up Joe?. And I'll be RS 2 is out at last see ye in a few mounts.
    I just got done playing RTW on vanilla, on GS works fine. Most people who have problems have certain routers, im not sure why but once I got a new router everything cleared up - I can only imagine the problems even today that could be fixed if old school routers were replaced.

In fact, and you might find this interesting there is more games hosted on rome total war vanilla, than ever has been on empire... Pretty ridiculous really. Btw, I'm KoTW Lord Capital, an old fool with more screenies than Marilyn Monroe (Prince of Macedon Rocks esp., check him out on Youtube).

Its sad, but my fondest memories of any mod was the Napoleonic Mod for Rome Total War (Which was freaking awesome, once you figured out how to cross bridges), and I did have problems with that because of that old blasted router, FD4---- something, but anyways peace out bro.

PS. I know when it gets done downloading RS2 will pwn EB in my house!

Quote Originally Posted by PolishHussar View Post
    Just wondering do you guys fight using gamespy, Hamanchi or something completely different.
    I'm interested in online battles but gamespy doesn't work for me.

*100th post
    Yup, you'll be wanting to use Hamachi but good luck finding opponents, Vanilla is balanced and still works wonderful but if you can't get it to work with GS than you are S.O.L.

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

@ Capital. No bothers m8. Good to meet you. And yes RS will kick EB ass in my house as well ha ha. + Rep for your 100TH post well done .
    And When he Gets to heave to st peter he will tell. One more Soldier reporting sir I've served my time in hell.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Well on the plus side, my system recovery did work overnight, I now have a working Vista again - of course it has nothing on it, so now I get to put all the stuff I need back - good thing I have a nice big backup drive. Seeing all the screen shots and questions people have I just need to get it all working so I can download it!

I have also lost my linux grub menu so I need to fix that too - I may just re-install that anyway as I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit and I've backed that up too.

I'm hoping for some RS2 time later today (if I'm lucky)
    Last edited by Ybbon; September 05, 2010 at 03:25 AM.

HerzoG's Avatar Semisalis

you said this thread is for games we looking forward to? im looking forward to Assassins Creed II Brotherhood.it's going to be ....AWESOME (mainly because its set in Rome^^)
    18th November 2010

Third Age TW - Roma Surrectum II - All under Heaven

Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by HerzoG View Post
    you said this thread is for games we looking forward to? im looking forward to Assassins Creed II Brotherhood.it's going to be ....AWESOME (mainly because its set in Rome^^)
    18th November 2010
    It's not going to be a full game though is it? It is an add-on to AC2 but not as complete, that said the preview looked excellent and he can use the bows by the look of it. I didn't see it had that many missions though?

Has anyone tried Mafia2 yet? I did have a PC copy but sent it back and I'll get a PS3 version instead. I ordered Red Dead Redemption as I've read nothing but good reviews on that, the other one I was looking at is God of War, anyone tried that?

HerzoG's Avatar Semisalis

no it wont be an add on for ac II
    it will continue its story but is a standalone game

Third Age TW - Roma Surrectum II - All under Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by ybbon66 View Post
    It's not going to be a full game though is it? It is an add-on to AC2 but not as complete, that said the preview looked excellent and he can use the bows by the look of it. I didn't see it had that many missions though?

Has anyone tried Mafia2 yet? I did have a PC copy but sent it back and I'll get a PS3 version instead. I ordered Red Dead Redemption as I've read nothing but good reviews on that, the other one I was looking at is God of War, anyone tried that?
    Yeah Mafia 2 rocks.
    Son of Legio
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Is anyone going to get Black Ops. It's looks good with the wager matches and all that. Although Gun Game is straight out of CSS

Administrator Emeritus

OK, the man crying in the corner is me. Vista re-install worked, but PC is pretty much unusable. Installed Win7 - failed to restart, failed to repair. Currently re-installing Win7 as a chkdsk repaired thousands of things after restart.
    Failing that well I may be able to stick Linux on and use that. May end up using Wine for RS - it's supposed to work, I may end up with no option. No RS2 for me for a while I reckon.

Son of Legio

Quote Originally Posted by HerzoG View Post
    no it wont be an add on for ac II
    it will continue its story but is a standalone game
    yah AC2 brotherhood looks awsome. Are you guys getting Halo reach as thats a game that looks totaly epic.

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord447 View Post
    yah AC2 brotherhood looks awsome. Are you guys getting Halo reach as thats a game that looks totaly epic.
    Absolutely!
    Son of Legio

Are someone play Mafia II, i beat this game two times and is amazing Vito is great and Joe is legend

Yeah Mafia 2 is really great. It's just to bad that it's so short.
    Son of Legio

Valiant The Brave's Avatar Decanus

Halo:Reach is gunna be ownage expect i can't buy it till mine birthday or unless mine dad is generous :/ (29 December)...
    The 2 things i am most fanboy in = Halo/bungie and Wheel of Time.

'They thought i was stupid but i proved them' Phillip J. Fry
    Futurama, mine favorite show!

Correction, It is now My Little Pony.

yah im a total halo nerd too i have read every book, plus most of the comics