Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gurrty; Ammo,massfire,building,tech,unit,weather mods (Support Latest Patch and AUM)

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Gurrty; Ammo,massfire,building,tech,unit,weather mods (Support Latest Patch and AUM)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurrty View Post

Gurrty Building mod light: I’ve halved the time to build. This is more like Empire Total war, when it took 5-6 turns for the greatest constructions. 12 turns is not fun at all, what’s the point?
    well the reason for longer time is that in napoleon 1 turn = 2 weeks in empire 1 turn = 6 months so they have to balance it out
    very nice mods thank you alot =)
    Last edited by mattebubben; March 01, 2011 at 08:45 AM.

Melonfish's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Gurrty; Ammo,massfire,building,tech,unit,weather mods (Support Latest Patch and AUM)

Is there any chance of an update to this? it appears that none of these work at all with the latest version?
    i've tried all the individual ones on their own and together and i've tried the all in one.
    thanks
    pete

hah fail, i didn't put the mod entries in the script file, ignore me its working perfectly thank you!
    Last edited by Melonfish; April 08, 2011 at 02:36 PM.
    "Curse you perry the platipuuuuuuuuuuuusssss!"

They work splendid, these gameplay tweaks =)

btw: all the tweaks(your mods) are also for the AI?

i cant get the unit limit 1 to work eerytime i launch the game i get an error any reason why?
    Last edited by Scottishtroop; April 28, 2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: more info

Hi,

Is there a possibilty to reupload the mods to a different host? Megaupload is down and cannot download any files.

Thank you

Itachihero's Avatar Libertus

need different downloads man megauploads been shut down

MegaUpload has been closed by Internet Nazi Police!!! PIPA and SOPA was a success that means Internet Freedom has been greatly REDUCED!!! and if ACTA Will win then i suggest we forget using Internet.

won't let me download

Hi,
    may anyone reupload those mods, or the "all in one mod" at least ???
    thanks

these need to be re-uploaded. these mods were awesome

so im guess these are empty words but megaupload doesnt work any more can you reupload?

re-upload pls =]

needs to be re-uploaded

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by daan2002 View Post
    needs to be re-uploaded
    and update too. If you can download it, it won't work because it need update to new.

Hey could u upload ur mods to gamefront or modb so i can download them because megaupload is gone

Please upload and update your mod, mate!

And as you can see right now every website on the internet is shut down., I know you said this 2 years ago but everyone has and had to stop acting like the world was ending.

how to download this mod cause links aren't working

anyone still got the files?

Hi, can you update your download files? They're all gone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast