Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) - Sub-Mod for SS6.4

Markmilan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) - [RELEASED] Sub-Mod for SS6.2 / 6.3 / 6.4 (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Treaper View Post
    I did it manually as written, I finally got it to work but I can only see beside the character the picture of ancillary, it has no name and no description... Can someone tell me what would I do wrong?

I did something similar a while ago.

On the second stage of entering manually when you go CNTRL F and search for "triggers" there are 2 triggers in the txt folder - use the second triggers (so click next after 1st triggers search). You should be able to tell which one to paste the info into as lots of crown triggers there.

Hope that helps!

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) - [RELEASED] Sub-Mod for SS6.2 / 6.3 / 6.4 (Updated)

Thanks for your answer, but sadly nothing changed I was to paste it to Generals' triggers, and delete from the Triggers, yes?

I am unable to find the download link. as are most of the people on the previous page. whats up with that?

sorry for the doublepost, but I cant edit posts yet. I found the download. Download it by clicking the paperclip icon on this thread, while viewing the main submods forum.

Markmilan's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Treaper View Post
    Thanks for your answer, but sadly nothing changed I was to paste it to Generals' triggers, and delete from the Triggers, yes?
    Not sure what you mean?

After you entered manually did before you started a new game did you go to SS_Set Up? Doing that changes some folders in your SS database so you'll need to do stage 3 again; export_ancillaries.txt" file

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by r4pt0r View Post
    sorry for the doublepost, but I cant edit posts yet. I found the download. Download it by clicking the paperclip icon on this thread, while viewing the main submods forum.

How did you install ? Because there is only a file and is a sav file.

Quote Originally Posted by V3000 View Post
    How did you install ? Because there is only a file and is a sav file.
    ah, well after downloading that and spending a few hours trying to get it to do anything I gave up.

So Hopefully someone can either re-upload it, or the OP can fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by r4pt0r View Post
    ah, well after downloading that and spending a few hours trying to get it to do anything I gave up.

So Hopefully someone can either re-upload it, or the OP can fix this.
    All right, thanks man for the reply.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I have a 7zip in my computer for this, It's for SS6.4, I hope they won't mind if I post it.

THIS IS NOT MINE

Download The Rar

Default Re: Next Heir Ancillary

Hi, can someone explain why the submod attachments for Next Heir Ancillary is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    I have a 7zip in my computer for this, It's for SS6.4, I hope they won't mind if I post it.

THIS IS NOT MINE

Download The Rar

Many thanks for the re-upload.

Cavaleiro Cruzado's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post

THIS IS NOT MINE

Download The Rar
    So if it's just unzip the file in the folder in the right way?

- Grand Strategy Brazil -
    The largest community of Lusophone Games Grand Strategy

Is this mod also dead and not ready for downloading?

thxxxx

Amaranth's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) - Sub-Mod for SS6.4

Re-uploaded the download files. Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy.
    Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) Sub-Mod for Stainless Steel & Third Age Total War

Question, is this compatible with the 6.4 bug fixes? Only asking because when i try to Run SS with both NHA (manually installed) and the Bug fix, i still see the ancillary icon, but it doesnt have a descrpition

My bad, figured it out.

Would this work in an existing game if the ancillary were to be added to the heir (or the next heir) via a console command?

My 'pure bloodline' got destroyed immediately after my FL passed away, with the next FL being the default Sicilian second son, and the new heir being for some reason a Man of the Hour-captain...
    Last edited by Arakorn; May 10, 2015 at 09:05 AM.

Amaranth's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Arakorn View Post
    Would this work in an existing game if the ancillary were to be added to the heir (or the next heir) via a console command?

My 'pure bloodline' got destroyed immediately after my FL passed away, with the next FL being the default Sicilian second son, and the new heir being for some reason a Man of the Hour-captain...
    Yes, it should work even when the Ancillary added via console command.
    Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) Sub-Mod for Stainless Steel & Third Age Total War

Not sure if people still frequent this thread, but I'm having a problem with the ancillary. I've installed the submod correctly and selected it in my setup. It was working properly for the entire campaign but in one of my more recent battles my general with the ancillary (my heir's son) died. Now I know you have said that the mod is supposed to re-create the ancillary with the FH or the FL on the next turn, at this point it's been close to 20 turns since he died and the ancillary has still not re-appeared.

Is there something wrong with my install? If so, what is the name of the ancillary (so I can add it to my character through the console)? I've tried several things that I thought would work but each time my ancillary won't appear, I'm using the wrong ancillary name.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot and thanks for creating this mod- it's a lifesaver for this stupid heir system in M2TW vanilla