Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BUG REPORT Thread - Report the bugs you experience here

=NF= Vasileios_the2nd's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Bugs Report

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of The Great Unknown View Post
    alpes the biggest mountian range in europe ring a bell?
    Ah, sorry i really didn't understood you meant alpes the mountains in first place.
    What Flim said. They have already been scaled down in favor of gameplay. Still seem kinda weird, I know.
    "Greeks dont mod like modders, modders mod like greeks." -PorkyJack
    10 new captain models (campaign map) to download

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

the kings and many other faction leaders have the same traits as the ones in the vinilla game?
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

Yes the traits haven't really been changed. Only a few additions to characters like Black Prince, La Hire and the such.

Emperor,

I spent a lot of time doing the Alpes. I dedided to leave them spiky to make sure they feel big and in the way. They are supposed to be a large scale impediment. All heights were originally taken from satellite imagery. I have actually reduced the spikes, and put some type of coherence into them. You should have seen the first version.
    The most important part is that there are passes from one town to the other. Everything else is down to personal taste, and I actually quite like them the way they are.

Can people who are experiencing crashes with the mod please post here.

I am playing a Burgundy campaign right now, and find it impossible to do any battles, without the game ctd'ing or the computer restarting itself. One of the reasons could be the summer heat, but I have never experienced this type of problem in this particular way. Is it just me, or have we somehow bugged the game for a certain type of comps?

(this is the punishment I get for having one of the few computers on earth that has rarely ever crashed with Empire TW )

i just ocassionly get an assassin crash.
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

messiah's Avatar Semisalis

I don't know if this counts as a bug, but I'll post it anyway.

In south-western France where the two English provinces are, the next province to the east is Anguleme. I think it's bugged. I have exterminated the populace two times after it rebelled, the population is 400, I have a full stack army in the town, low taxes with a lot of churches and a town hall, but the people keep making rebelions. I have a full stack but 400 people have made a rebelion twice now.

As I said, I don't know if it is a bug or not, just thought to ask.

Hi,

Just thought i should let the developers know that I have just started a new 'short campaign' as England and on the first turn i receive a message informing me that i am close to defeat, presumably because France are close to holding their objectives?

I note short victory conditions are eliminating England so i am not worried about the game ending anytime soon unexpectedly!!

messiah's Avatar Semisalis

I think that the year which is on the pannel above the map is one year behind the real thing, 'cause I was loading my game and it said it's 1350, Winter, while the pannel showed 1349, Winter.

@Deathchant: That's because your playing the short campaign. This also appears in the Vanilla campaign and it indicates that the enemy has got almost every needed settlement. In your case he probably had the number of settlements needed, except for Enland, so he's close to victory.

Hi, I just downloaded this mod, as I thought it looked really good, but annoyingly, when I try to open the game from the desktop icon, nothing happens besides a small black box appearing, which flashes up too quickly for me to read the text inside

Any help on this issue (which I'm sure is probably quite simple, and probably due to a mistake of mine lol) would be much appreciated, thanks

on top of my head:
    right click the shortcut, and check the target path. It should point at the location where the mod is.

Thanks for the reply

As I thought, answer was totally simple and my mistake, not even a bug, I'd saved the files into the Crive when the Medieval files were in my Drive...woops

anyway, happily, I can now enjoy the mod

Just to give everybody a heads up, this may be relevant for some.

I had been experiencing massive problems playing the mod, particularly the battles. The game crashed every time, and sometimes the entire computer restarted. Obviously I was alarmed.

Yesterday I was cleaning up my desk, and found my second copy of M2, which I bought when I lost disk 2 of the first one I bought (yes, I am quite chaotic, but then, who every uses disk 2, except for a reinstall).

I reinstalled the entire game using the other disk. The mod now works, no longer crashes, and no longer shows annoying graphic glitches.

There is a lesson in there somewhere.

i got this mod crashing when i added the BBB mod.
    cant read?

And what is that BBB thing?

Bloods Broads and Bastards mod.

But what the hell, you can't expect them to just randomly work together.

(ok, many mods do, but in my opinion that is sheer luck and coincidence)

yeah i know i am a modder my self and i can make them work together i just need time.
    cant read?

when wales arrives I can t go with the mouse pointer over the welsh army because the ghame crashes...

Hm... interesting. I have to look into this. Was this on normally set turns or you changed them just to look them emerge? What turns are these and what exact event are you talking about?

Hi,

I ve changed the date to infinite
    I starts when they emerge...

I can t play the game anymore because it crashes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast