Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW DOWNLOADLINKS FOR FERRUM AETERNUM BETA

Default Re: NEW DOWNLOADLINKS FOR FERRUM AETERNUM BETA

Quote Originally Posted by Studpuffin View Post
    Part five freezes on me at 4% each time I try to download. Maybe its on my end?
    i put alternative downloadlink for part five,maybe you can try this one,our try version 0.80,that has more new things in it,as this version is anolder version of the game.but one of these days am gonna play with makuria

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

Hi guys, do i download 0.80 from the "New release 0.80 + New FA forum !!!" thread? is that one working? really looking forward to play this

Quote Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
    Hi guys, do i download 0.80 from the "New release 0.80 + New FA forum !!!" thread? is that one working? really looking forward to play this
    yes
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

Only one of the seven parts worked any plans on upload them all in one file?

downloading part 6
    part 5 is available

Quote Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
    Only one of the seven parts worked any plans on upload them all in one file?
    hello,for version 0.50,these are the only files i can offer,but normally you can download them,it will take some time but finally you wil get themfor the lasted version 80 you can download them from this linkNew release 0.80 + New FA forum !!!

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

those were the ones i ment... I dont have access to internet on my tw-computer, thats my problem

Please download the latest version of the mod, great part of the bugs reported on last weeks are related to old versions wich many of those bugs have been fixed on 0.80 version, from now on report only regarding this version.

if you want old features wich on meantime have been replaced or removed, you can post your modifications on our sub-mods forum wich the ferrrum aeternum team supports this sub-mods

discussion will continue here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388942 .

Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12