Good back Valkar.
I'm french and I don't speak very good English...
Mod leader of Wars Of Atlantis (WOA)
Edit: Little sneek peek for new unit, Germanic General (a common unit just like the ones in the roster)
Thanks to Pinarius for the Beautifull horses! I really love them.
I only have to add the unique units and than the beta is as good as done, bugfree! The new working method really pays out well!
Wow that's kinda stupid of me.
Here are the instructions:
!!!Before this has any effect, paste the Batavi folder into the RomeTW folder!!!
1. Find your regular RomeTW shortcut
2. Copy it and Paste
3. Rename it 'BataviaTW'
4. Right click on the shortcut and hit 'properties'
5. You see a row with 'shortcut'. You see a line witch is referring to your base of the shortcut. Its name is 'target'
6. Edit 'target'. Add this at the end of the line: -mod:Batavi -show_err -nm
7. Click the shortcut and test it.
8. Above all, have fun!
I know the solution: Copy the Slinger animation files into the Anim folder of Batavia TW.
And thanks for the feedback! I try to post an update to BataviaTW soon with some internal fixes and additional features, stay tuned!
And Irishguy, first of all good to see you back! It has been a long long time