Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FLAMING LANDS(Epic Fantasy Mod)

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Default FLAMING LANDS(Epic Fantasy Mod)

Mod on the basis of the Rome TW1.5. No magic, but there are various driving wolves and different rhinos, buffaloes and fantastic mammals. Fully ready to strategic mode. A beta version. Do not switch. Replaces the root files. 18 playable factions.
    The link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEkxO96ElRM

Link to download the modification http://narod.ru/disk/35992269001/Fla...s_MOD.rar.html russian

campain_script.txt & descr_strat.txt to make the game at the start became much harder
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3657

English version of Flaming Lands http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3656
    sprites units http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3660

The events of the modification of the unfolding in the region adjacent to the Great sea.
    As a result of volcanic activity in the south is the raising of the islands(in the map of fashion they are not included) and convergence of them with the continent Jugultakh. To the north stops flowing warm period and begins the advance of glaciers. This forces the various peoples of the north(jaihons, veledji, buigesogs, asalvans) to move to the south, to the land which of course is not empty. Asalvans - this is a new and up to that time an unknown force. In the region they came from the big island Tagom, which had previously been separated by the sea and is not known to the peoples of Greatsealans, and now its bound narrow isthmus. On the isthmus of asalvans fled from their homeland, which is now covered with ice. In 5200 year, all asalvans tribes were united under the power of Tinvaaru Davangeyemi and all the force of the hit on vegdans kingdoms and Kaverakhar. In the same year buigesogs start a full-scale war to seize Velejia, in which draws, then, many nations.
    Restless and in the south. The vast expanse of the western Jugultakh united under the power of Nuopfian empire, which received a powerful army due to the opening of the priests of the secret of gunpowder. The empire in the same 5200 year invades earth vegdans kingdoms, but the united forces of the Fenkeria, Vegtonia and Ulgania in a hard-fought defeat until the invincible gunshot armies of the Empire. Sensing weakness, the land of the Empire from the desert begin to commit predatory raids olbayans, and in the lands Shullania (ally of the Empire) invade Zargeyevids.
    In the south-east of the ongoing collapse of the empire Shining Chotjunya

Now about the factions and cultures. Cultures, as in the RomeTW - 6:
    1.Vegdanian (Ulgania, Vegtonia, Fenkeria, Margaddia)
    2.Jugultahan (Nuopfian Empire, Olba)
    3.Tilartan(Tilart)
    4.Southern (Isagilin, Kaverakhar, Zargeyevids, Shullania )
    5.Ayalenic (Shining Chotjunya, Pahmayades, Sutfaya, Ayangerjones)
    6.Nomadic (Great North, Jaihons, Bouigesogia, Velejia).
    In each of the crops, except nomadic group, are one and the same tree construction, typical of their culture. In nomadic culture, Bouigesogia and Velejia, became lead a settled way of life, have the same opportunities as the rest of the faction, and that is the Great North and Jaihons technologically underdeveloped and do not have the opportunity to build a shipyard, paved roads, drains, the great stone walls.
    For the majority of factions, the recruitment of units is the same as in the classical RomeTW, but some factions have the opportunity to hire peasants and light unit for 0 moves. Such factions as Nuopfian Empire, Bouigesogia, Great North , Kaverakhar, Olba can hire an elite force only in their native lands. And here is the nomads Jaihons for the recruitment of units it is necessary to build the temple of the rider (in the barracks is to be employed only the heavy cavalry and the onager). Great North and Jaihons do not know how to build a shipyard, but at the shipyards of the occupied regions have the power to create the Navy. Bouigesogia the only one who can recruit generals. This is with regards to hiring.
    Now about the units. Increased ranged attack for all of the archers. The majority of it is 12. The professional armies Vegtonia and Bouigesogia she comes right up to 17. Increased chardge for cavalry: from+10 in light cavalry to +35 the heavyarmed. This allows the cavalry as in medieval Europe to dominate the battlefield. But the attack on the operation of pikemen or halebarder will be finished for the cavalry dire: pikemen have an advantage in the battle with the cavalry from +10 to +15. Separately it is necessary to tell about nuopfian units using incendiary rocket. Their cost is relatively low, however, their content will cost a pretty penny. But it's worth it - their ranged attack comes right up to 55.
    Army factions even within one culture differ. Of special units can be noted that the Каверахара this riders on the giant wolves have a small chardge, but the attack in melee 20. In the North it is Buffalo and rhinoceros, the North have good protection as the armored cavalry. The Isagilin and Pahmayades huge palaks analogues of elephants. The margaddians - killer (something like a ninja). Well, Nuopfia, as already noted, this Hiking and horseback arrow missiles.
    On the strategic map presents a unique wonders of the world. There is a script which at the start of the adds enemy factions of the full stacks armies. So from the very beginning of the enemies of pressure so that the moves 20-30 don't know may or not, and of any construction is not even speaking - all the money goes to war. There are a couple of fractions for which, whatever you do, and all would be the death of you provided.
    On the strategic map presents a unique wonders of the world. There is a script which at the start of the adds enemy factions of the full stacks armies. So from the very beginning of the enemies of pressure so that the moves 20-30 don't know a stand-up guy or not, and of any construction is not even speaking - all the money goes to war. There are a couple of fractions for which, whatever you do, and all would be the death of you provided.
    Unfortunately the game is not a single event, which is very frustrating. However, an experienced player already be enticed, no scripts, no event, nor even graphics (which, by the way, in this fashion is very good). Rather dignity of mod - it is a completely new units, the state and the huge, unexplored card, which will allow wargamers, came along and across the maps TotalWar and the Earth and the world of middle-earth, on a few nights, plunge into the unknown world.
    INSTALLATION
    The mod is put on a clear version of RomeTW 1.3 or 1.5 a simple transfer of files in the root folder. Copy the files and choose "Replace all".
    Last edited by kirush2; March 13, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: FLAMING LANDS

Pictures from the game

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by kirush2; March 23, 2012 at 04:07 PM.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

deleted
    Last edited by kirush2; March 04, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

deleted
    Last edited by kirush2; March 04, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

deleted
    Last edited by kirush2; March 04, 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Cool! What an unexpected surprise! I'll try this out as soon as I have free time. Rhinos! Awesome... RTW can really use a few more fantasy mods, and this one looks great.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    Cool! What an unexpected surprise! I'll try this out as soon as I have free time. Rhinos! Awesome... RTW can really use a few more fantasy mods, and this one looks great.
    Thank You!

I'm having problems with the download link. I entered the captcha code and it tells me to click on the following link to download. When I do that, it takes me to a site that wants to download a "Yandex.Bar" addon to Firefox...

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

nice mod, what's the storyline?

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

Wow,great job!
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    I'm having problems with the download link. I entered the captcha code and it tells me to click on the following link to download. When I do that, it takes me to a site that wants to download a "Yandex.Bar" addon to Firefox...
    You can try this link http://www.unibytes.com/2KbSqXNzSxQB But there's a slow download ( 40 minutes)

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos Lykos View Post
    nice mod, what's the storyline?
    The events of the modification of the unfolding in the region adjacent to the Great sea.
    As a result of volcanic activity in the south is the raising of the islands(in the map of fashion they are not included) and convergence of them with the continent Jugultakh. To the north stops flowing warm period and begins the advance of glaciers. This forces the various peoples of the north(jaihons, veledji, buigesogs, asalvans) to move to the south, to the land which of course is not empty. Asalvans - this is a new and up to that time an unknown force. In the region they came from the big island Tagom, which had previously been separated by the sea and is not known to the peoples of Greatsealans, and now its bound narrow isthmus. On the isthmus of асалваны fled from their homeland, which is now covered with ice. In 5200 year, all asalvans tribes were united under the power of Tinvaaru Davangeyemi and all the force of the hit on vegdans kingdoms and Kaverakhar. In the same year buigesogs start a full-scale war to seize Velejia, in which draws, then, many nations.
    Restless and in the south. The vast expanse of the western Jugultakh united under the power of Nuopfian empire, which received a powerful army due to the opening of the priests of the secret of gunpowder. The empire in the same 5200 year invades earth vegdans kingdoms, but the united forces of the Fenkeria, Vegtonia and Ulgania in a hard-fought defeat until the invincible gunshot armies of the Empire. Sensing weakness, the land of the Empire from the desert begin to commit predatory raids olbayans, and in the earth Shullania (ally of the Empire) invade Zargeyevids.
    In the south-east of the ongoing collapse of the empire Shining Chotjunya

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Map of Flaming Lands

OMG! That looks like an AWESOME mod!

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

thank you all for your support

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

@The Sage of Oz - And the best part is that it seames that the mod aint gigantic(in the mean of file size)-the mod is only 274 mb lagre.
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

I'm downloading this right now! Can't wait to play. I will let you guys know what I think as soon as I try out a few factions.

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

On Sunday'll post the English version of the mod

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Hurray!

kirush2's Avatar Tiro

Post the link to the English version of Flaming Lands http://depositfiles.com/files/j1rtecvjp

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast