Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ROMA VICTRIX **Showcase Beta released**

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

Default Re: ROMA VICTRIX **Showcase Beta released**

dude, awesome!!! is there a beta released?

Icon14 Looking for the Eagles ...

I made a little video with Roma Victrix I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings to all Roma Victrix team and good luck to realization of what promises to be a great mod.

is there a beta?

Quote Originally Posted by PunitorMaximus View Post
    is there a beta?
    Yes, look here .... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...73#post9802773

thx
    Last edited by PunitorMaximus; March 18, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

BTW could we get a concentrated update on how things are?
    So far I know that Romans are mostly ready, Celts are mostly ready since we have the beta for them.
    From screenshots I would guess that Carthage, Persia and Egypt have a lot of units ready.

How about Gauls or Britons? Any news on that front? Any other factions? How about Parthia?
    Also ... does anyone know what happened in Russia around that time? Who was there, etc?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Edit Pictures

just ACE

hi Hunor as far as i know its not possible yet to add new ship models

hi alhoon
    i can only give an update on where i am model wise . Most of the base models are ready for instance the celts can be used as base for both Gauls or btitions different helmets added to them textures too is all that is needed.
    The greek models can be used for macedonians etc just different texture needed .
    Pathia wil be using the persian base models in in sceen shots i just call persia rather than parthia.

I am messing around with a few Thrace models and models for india but apart from that would say most base models are now done in milkshape format.

I have added a few new things to the next update the balista model Falcon pilots map i have also activated some of the unused maps in ETW that are there but not activated for custom battles . I have also added something else new to it but that a secret.

I am now adjusting a few equipment items in the equip file shields swords etc . Once i have completed that i will uploading a new pack for naxzul666 he has agreed todo a video of the next release . While he is doing the video it will hopefully give me time to get my icon cards and other things done for the next update. I should get naxzul666 pack uploaded for him by this monday.

Sorry for the delay but there is only me working on the custom battle mod and my time is more limited now than it use tobe. Once i have done the upadte i will continue on making variations of models already done but it will be the last custom battle mod i plan on doing as i do have my own project to work on that has been put on hold and also plan on making the voc mod some new modles as well.

When i last checked in the sub forum we have there does not seem tobe any new news regarding the overhaul so maybe it is still on hold or maybe no longer being worked on i am as wise as everyone else if this still going tobe done.

Any way belwo a screen shots in milkshape of a couple of thrace models i am playing around with.

takecre all

adrian

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you very, very much.

So, if I understand well, most of the models are done already. A few models need to be done and some texturing and retexturing.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by naxzul666 View Post
    1 - Download the mod : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20430610/romavictrix.rar or Here

2 - Decompress with an application such as WinRar : http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

3 - Put the file romavictrix.pack in the folder data
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

4 - In the file user.empire_script.txt, write this : mod "romavictrix.pack"; or mod romavictrix.pack;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

and save the file

5 - Starting the game in Play Battle => Land => Time Period : Early

-------------------

Pictures

Signatures

Need some help please I just downloaded Roma Vitrix followed all instructions, I can't however find C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts.
    I would realy appreciate some help.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by saxdude View Post
    Yet right?

This mod looks awesome, though dont eliminate the americas please add Teotihuacan and the Mayans along with the northern natives! make them fight against the romans!
    I second this.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Passing by to show my support

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    I second this.
    Re second that

press and hold the button that has the Microsoft logo, and press R button while holding the button with the Microsoft logo, now a search bar will appear, type appdata and press enter. Go into roaming folder and you will find a folder called The Creative Assembly go ito to that you will see empire go into that folder scroll down to scripts open and there you will find the file preferences.empire_script open it add to the very bottom of it on a new line
    mod "romavictrix.pack";
    then click file and pick save then launch empire

i save a short cut to appa data file on desktop
    hope this helps
    adrian

instead of mexico add the olmeks! i could help you by modeling and sharing knowledge

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Is this turning into a complete Roman era mod?
    I wonder how many provinces there will be? since ETW don't have much.

I only accidently found this on YouTube as I've never looked at this section of TWcenter but I've been looking for something like this on Empire TW as I'm not really into the Gunpowder period but I have the game anyway.

Really hope this get's completed and up and running soon, this should be brilliant.

you could use the vanilla galley and replace the cannons. done!
    you could create a ballista model later and place it on the ships...

hi all TC has said the americas wont be in and it is his overhaul.

hi GM207 yes tc plans on doing a ful overhaul and true etw does not have many provinces ther will be europe and india in it.

hi Punitor Maximus yes i have already thought about it there a two galley models in etw and i have done a balista to replace the cannons on forts and for ships (different from the land version). I have also done roman navy models admiral, crew and marines but i doubt i will have time to put in the next update .

takecare all
    adrian

Moderator Emeritus

Is there a faction for ramming in ETW naval battles?