Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ROMA VICTRIX **Showcase Beta released**

Default Re: ROMA VICTRIX **Showcase Beta released**

hi neoiq5719 at the moment the showcase is just for custom battle its to let you know what the models are like that have been done for TC thoug its upto him what models he uses and if he wants to texure them different the models are just my own version so might be different once released.

TC does plan to do full overhaul campaign map etc though he a bit busy at the moment .

takecare
    adrian

Quote Originally Posted by adrian74 View Post
    hi neoiq5719 at the moment the showcase is just for custom battle its to let you know what the models are like that have been done for TC thoug its upto him what models he uses and if he wants to texure them different the models are just my own version so might be different once released.

TC does plan to do full overhaul campaign map etc though he a bit busy at the moment .

takecare
    adrian
    thanks a lot

i am no moder so i know nothing about that stuff, so are you saying that it is possible to make a new map or not?
    i dont cear about how long it takes as long as it looks good

All I can say is WOW! Looking forward to this!! How have you 'Dealt with America'???

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

I think they mentioned earlier that they just removed the points that lead to America and trade theaters.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I think they mentioned earlier that they just removed the points that lead to America and trade theaters.
    No Indian VS Roman wars ?
    I have to skip this mod then

I need help to install the mod(I know i'm not good with computer)
    I don't know how to ad romavictrix.pack to the empire script
    Please help

Hey Guys i have a Question:
    How to install the mod
    Ich have problems with adding the txt to the empire script please help
    Ich wish you good luck with this mod, it looks great
    (sorry for mistakes i'm german)

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    No Indian VS Roman wars ?
    I have to skip this mod then
    Well, they still have the other Indians to fight with. Those people in ... India.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Blog Entries

That are no Indians.

Wow!!! Wonderful mod. I have played some battles and cannot wait for a campaign.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/63...A608774108629/

Moderator Emeritus

Forgot to say that:

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hoping that 2012 will bring a Roma Victrix beta with more factions to fight!
    Last edited by alhoon; January 06, 2012 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries

There is no campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Forgot to say that:

HAPPY NEW YEAR With a Roma Victrix beta with more factions to fight!
    Is there a new beta? The one I have has only two factions.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    Is there a new beta? The one I have has only two factions.

Nope, I was wishing for one in 2012. I edited my post to make it more clear.

Just watched the release preveiw vid and wanted to say I really hope you guys finish this and do it well. From the vid the units look absoloutly stunning and I cant wait to play a campaign. I only hope that you do this beutiful work justice with things like C&B AI (Make it HARD!!), Balancing (Make it FAIR!!) and historical acuraccy (Make it REAL!!). Also things like a good launcher and ease of install are important too (see DMUC ) I'm no Mod Vet but if you guys pull this off it will be the most impressive mod ever in my humble opinion. GOOD LUCK!!

I know little about Modding and I have even littler spare time but i'd like to do what I can to help out with this. I'm thinking research really but if anyone would care to offer guidance I could maybe have a go with other stuff if needed. Where do I sign up?

I think I just pooped myself, this is so awesome.

Moderator Emeritus

Any newzzz?

Help!!!!!!!!! im a n00b at modding, rly new. I like the look of this mod, and tried to install it. I used winrar, extrated the .pack files, put it in the empire total war data folder. I also put the .pack script in the script empire folder. What am I doing wrong? When I go execute empire total war, it seems like nothing as happened....vanilla game.