Thread: Integrating XAI into the KGCM (vanilla version) question

Default Integrating XAI into the KGCM (vanilla version) question

Hello,
    I have recently installed XAI onto KGCM (the basic version, without Heroes and Hordes mod). I just want to make sure I installed it right.
    1. I edited the .cfg files.
    2. I deleted the map.rwm
    3. I copied the the XBAI files into the Data directory
    4. I copied the XCAI 4.0 desc_campaign_ai_db.xml file & desc_diplomacy.xml into the Data directory
    5. After that, I just simply renamed the descr_campaign_db(XAI4.0 KGCM).xml file, and I removed the (XAI4.0 KGCM) from the name of the file. After that I just copy/pasted it into the data directory of the KGCM. I copied and replaced (overwrote) the original descr_campaign_db.xml.

What I am interested is did I miss anything during installation? And what about the file modding mentioned http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...29#post7134029 <- here.
    I assume that since the descr_campaign_db(XAI4.0 KGCM).xml file is made for the latest version of KGCM I don`t actually need to mod/change anything in the file. Is this true?

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Integrating XAI into the KGCM (vanilla version) question

4.0 is designed to work with KGCM.
    No additional things to do.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Default Re: Integrating XAI into the KGCM (vanilla version) question

Just so that I don`t make a new thread...
    What difficulty setting would you advise for battles? And what are the bonuses (if any) that AI gets at VH battle settings?