Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FINAL SS RR/RC COMPILATION ***AUGUST 13***

Default Re: FINAL SS RR/RC COMPILATION ***AUGUST 13***

The release thread says it in big, bold, underlined letters...

Erunion Telcontar's Avatar Senator

Still, it doesn't hurt to be nice to the new guys.

But yeah, people, please read the release page carefully in these situations!

+Rep for anyone who can translate! (The above)
    Auta i lóme! Aurë entuluva!

huh? isn't this an addon for the STANDALONE PB's 6.2 RR/RC COMPILATION installation? I know I downloaded this without any older version pre 6.2

Is this compilation: SS RR/RC Compilation compatible with MSC 6.0?

Did you read the MSC information provided in its thread?

Why can't you answer my question??? I can't unerstand. It would less spam on this thread.
    I read the whole 8 page and there is no info in MSC 6.0. Please answer directly.

Also I installed 6.1 and this compilation and started a Lithuanian campaign and got CTD at the second battle with the Kievan Rus 2 times now.
    Do you what is this about? is there some patch that I missed. I followed the installation guilde "13 AUG" step by step.

Thanks

There would be less spam if you and others read the instructions. If you have to go through a painful period during which you learn to do this for yourself, that's ok. If I answer all your questions instead of teaching you how to find the answers for yourself, there will be more spam, not less.

"Did you read the MSC information provided in its thread?" - "Its" = possessive pronoun referring to MSC, not RR/RC. It can't possibly refer to RR/RC because pronouns require antecedents and RR/RC had not been mentioned. Go read the MSC information.

if i want to play 13 aug version i have to dl 12 aug or just 13 aug?

I've just dl SS 6.2 and now i want RR/RC but i'm a bit confused

I want to play 13 Aug version but in order to play it i have to dl 12 aug version as well or 13 aug is enghoud?
    Last edited by bɑne; July 05, 2011 at 06:56 AM.

<- Main install, 800mb each.

For Update Megaupload AUGUST 13 (ONLY SAVE-GAME COMPATIBLE WITH AUGUST 12 VERSION)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=185H0D2D
    <- Small patch, 50 mb

So yeah you defintily need the main install.

Also be advised that this should be installed
    Install over the top of SS6.1 with RR and BGR options UNTICKED.
    and not over SS 6.2

Merged from main forum. Please ask questions about the RR/RC compilation in its forum.

ok thx i installed it and it seems it work....now i have a nother ,,problem" if i can say this

in the campagin map i see the name of all Merchants,Priests,Capitans,Generals and so on...how i can turn it ,,normal" when i see only city name and rest stuff only if i put mouse on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshomaru View Post
    ok thx i installed it and it seems it work....now i have a nother ,,problem" if i can say this

in the campagin map i see the name of all Merchants,Priests,Capitans,Generals and so on...how i can turn it ,,normal" when i see only city name and rest stuff only if i put mouse on it?
    Try Crtl + N.

thx again but i come with a nother thing

i see that 1 turn = 1 year so in total 170 turns...this seems an fast campagin...how i can change this so 1 year = 2 turns?

EDIT: this is in 1450 campagin

Libertus

Hey guys I have a question I have a .pdf real combat guide version 1.8, is this the last one? can't find another one.

Yeah.

Libertus

thanks

Here is latest RC 2.0, or at least as it was when I was last around over 2 months ago. Have a look at the RC 2.0 MEDIEVAL.txt file, its the latest guide, its essentially done. DON'T INSTALL THE FILES INTO YOUR SS.

Anyway I'm back, Real Life has been rough for a while. Hopefully I can get something useful done soon

RomanGuy's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Here is latest RC 2.0, or at least as it was when I was last around over 2 months ago. Have a look at the RC 2.0 MEDIEVAL.txt file, its the latest guide, its essentially done. DON'T INSTALL THE FILES INTO YOUR SS.

Anyway I'm back, Real Life has been rough for a while. Hopefully I can get something useful done soon
    Wow, so you are alive! Nothing has been done either? Damn real life for insisting that it is more important than games
    "Veni, vidi, vici"
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"
    -Gaius Julius Caesar

I knew you'd be back! The Scriptures promised it!

I've been promoting RR/RC while you were gone and defending the one true faith from pathetic unbelievers who keep asking why longbows aren't AP.

I've been waiting for the new version, but keeping busy with BC (2.02 is terrible - the stats are all wrong) and TATW 1.41. Anyway, there's no rush (except the world might end next year, so I was hoping to play the new version a bit before that), because good things are worth waiting for.

So this RC 2.0 Medieval.txt file is official? Latest & Greatest??

If so, mind if I make a pdf or doc or even html file out of it and post it on my site?