Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FINAL SS RR/RC COMPILATION ***AUGUST 13***

Default Re: FINAL SS RR/RC COMPILATION ***AUGUST 13***

I'm sorry, but when I try to start a new campaign, the game closes. No error messages, it just closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luketoon View Post
    Hi,im argentinian(so i speak spanish)please excuse my bad english .I had a big problem,i've started a campaing whit venice,and it runs fine,but when i want to play a battle,the game chashes.what can i do to solve it? i've installed the rr/rc compilation,the june 22 hotfix,and the august 13 update.Please,help me!!!!
    Do you have an ATI video card?if so,do not use the 10.7 driver version,since they cause crashes in battles.

No,I have a NVIDIA,thanks for try.Any other idea?

Post the log, Arker.

Heh, that's my answer to everything since I don't know anything about this type of thing .

Just tried installing :-
    Uninstalled SS6.1 (6.0) using control panel function, then reinstalled, 6.0, then 6.1, extracted the original files, ran the file_tasks.bat, then installed the august13 'patch', ran the file_tasks2.bat.

Keeps giving me CTD's immediately after showing the 6.2 openning screen, the log gives me...
    17:32:06.048 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyTired
    17:32:06.048 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterReleased
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Transgression
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferMarriageAttempt
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event HireMercenaries
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningPlaza
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MultiTurnMove
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MessageClosed
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BrotherAdopted
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Demeanour
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AcquisitionMission
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ObjSeen
    17:32:06.049 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event IncomingMessage
    17:32:06.050 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EventCounter
    17:32:06.050 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/preferences/player.txt

Pointers appreciated please.

Does the Alchemy Lab actually do anything in RR/RC? It says that it upgrades gunpowder weapons, and my Arquebusiers got the weapon upgrade symbol from Vanilla M2, but their attack stat has remained the same. Is it a display error or did I waste my time building the Lab?

Its either a hidden bonus or bugged in M2TW.

capability
    {
    weapon_missile_gunpowder 1
    recruit_pool "Naffatun" 1 0.13 1 0 requires factions { egypt, turks, }
    }

Likely it has an effect but I never did systematic testing on it...

Default Re: $$$$Real Combat / Real Recruitment Compilation Mod BETA - NEW EASY INSTALL FILES + HOTFIX OCT 30$$$$

Ok so could someone give me a basic kinda guide to get to the late pro kick ass units as I'm totally clueless as to how to get there

RS2 BETA Tester
    Check out my Hard Rock/Metal Blog Slaying The Faithless
    Like Mafia? Good sign up for Pirate Ninja Robot Zombie Mafia IN SPACE

Default Re: $$$$Real Combat / Real Recruitment Compilation Mod BETA - NEW EASY INSTALL FILES + HOTFIX OCT 30$$$$

They become available at historically appropriate dates.

Read the Real Recruitment guide PDF.

Late Professionals do not necessarily appear later.

And where is said PDF as I don't see it anywhere in the main release post

RS2 BETA Tester

Tears of Destiny's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by dcmort93 View Post
    Included in the Download, one of the read me files, if I remember correctly.

Thanks +rep
    if someone could alse give me a link to the RR PDF as I'm playing the one that came pre packaged with SS 6.3
    Last edited by dcmort93; November 26, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

RS2 BETA Tester

I don't know if there's a difference between this one and the one you have. I have the newest RR/RC, but I don't know if Point Blank updated the PDF together with the rest of the mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks +rep
    if someone could alse give me a link to the RR PDF as I'm playing the one that came pre packaged with SS 6.3
    Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    I don't know if there's a difference between this one and the one you have. I have the newest RR/RC, but I don't know if Point Blank updated the PDF together with the rest of the mod.
    Check download for RR/RC guide

Has all Guides_in_RRRC_v100813.rar

Ya I found that one on a different thread but have some rep anyways

RS2 BETA Tester

gamer025's Avatar Civis

Is it possible to d/l and use RR/RC by itself for MTW2 (no kingdoms) ???

To use any mods do I have to unpack the game files?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer025 View Post
    Is it possible to d/l and use RR/RC by itself for MTW2 (no kingdoms) ???
    Not this version. There might be an early version for SS4.1 but I don't know of it, and it won't be like the compilation.
    To use any mods do I have to unpack the game files?
    Better you don't. Mods should almost always bring everything that's needed with their installers.

Hey, that reminds me. Do you still have to swap some files in order for late era bodyguards to be better armoured and have armoured horses? I'm in 1503 and I still don't have that type of bodyguard. Will it happen on its own or do I have to move files?