Thread: Suggestion Sub-Forum

Default Suggestion Sub-Forum

-Please make one, eh? I advise you to not make a suggestion thread, since a lot of good suggestions could get buried and you would not see the good suggestions.

-Also, make a thread listing all the music in this mod and sticky it (it's very good, and a thread before was made that was asking for it, and Mitch listed all the music in an organized fashion, it should probably be stickied)
    Last edited by Icey Fresh Werewolf; August 11, 2010 at 12:33 AM.

Default Re: Suggestion Sub-Forum

I second this

Mitch? Someone? Please say if this good or bad? I already have one person supporting me so...
    New website for AtC (Advance to Combat, formerly known as Nations at War) Check it out here! We average 155 unique hits a day! AtC is a mod for Empire Total War focusing on implementing modern-day units into custom battles.

I am andand! Woo!

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Stick the music indeed.

And mak a suggestion forum, although I think there will still be hecks of ppl posting them here
    [Col] RO Citizen

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

or perhaps a historical research forum

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

The reason we dont have one is because any idea that is suggested is likely to be discussed, thus a single thread ins't suitable as other ideas might get buried.

If you have an idea, its always better in all regards to just create a new thread.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

I beleive that is the suggestion, only without having spam on the front page, make subforums so that the threads can be started there

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by pvtgunny View Post
    I beleive that is the suggestion, only without having spam on the front page, make subforums so that the threads can be started there
    Yes I believe that is what he is saying also

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

Content Emeritus

I will once again bring this topic back to life, a sub-forum which people can post threads concerning their ideas (whether absolutely terrible or not) would be fantastic instead of spamming the front page.

Mitch I'm pretty sure you can create a sub-forum, not a stickied thread but a forum, I've seen other hosted modification forums have them

Roma Surrectum II

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

But why? This forum we're in is just fine.

It's hardly spamming the front page anyway - All the stuff which is absolutely important will be kept at the top by frequent posts, or have it's own sub-forum, or be stickied. So really, the new topics created for ideas aren't spam, it's actually pretty much all it's used for.
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Please make a suggestion sub-forum? Once the mod gets into its later stages, we'll have more posts that aren't suggestions. Besides, a suggestion sub-forum would not hurt. And stickying the music would definately be good for people who want to know what music it is.
    New website for AtC (Advance to Combat, formerly known as Nations at War) Check it out here! We average 155 unique hits a day! AtC is a mod for Empire Total War focusing on implementing modern-day units into custom battles.

I am andand! Woo!

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Your heard the man, do a sub forum NOW !! (or else I'll hack your account and do it myself, or ask Aanker/King Sama )
    Patronized by Hader.

Hi In the great War,they used Balloons to drop bombs is this possible to impliment in this Mod,As Nap Vanilla uses a balloon to spy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    Your heard the man, do a sub forum NOW !! (or else I'll hack your account and do it myself, or ask Aanker/King Sama )
    I didn't know Mitch could make a subforum, and I definitely can't. I think that it needs to be requested from the admins.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Falconpilot's Avatar Join Arma3 campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyjohn View Post
    Hi In the great War,they used Balloons to drop bombs is this possible to impliment in this Mod,As Nap Vanilla uses a balloon to spy.
    don't think it's possible we can't control that balloon so it wouldn't really help if you can't control it

Content Emeritus

Ask the RTR guys how they did the sub-forum thing, I guess its not that important to worry about if it requires a request sent to an admin

Roma Surrectum II

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    I didn't know Mitch could make a subforum, and I definitely can't. I think that it needs to be requested from the admins.
    Damn, I thought you were like all powerful and all oh, well another illusion lost
    Patronized by Hader.

Request a sub-forum from the admins? You have to do that? Let's wait for Mitch, eh? Good ol' Mitch, where are ye?

I am andand! Woo!