Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.3 Patch

Default Re: 6.3 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by CristianS View Post
    I downloaded and applied the exe installer from bane_tw's signature. Are there any bugfixes I should apply to SS 6.3? I looked all around the forum, but I couldn't find any others.
    I take it you ment "any further bugfixes" - no, you are ready to go as far as gameplay etc is concerned.
    Can't remember if the smoketrail fix for the siege engines is included at the moment but thats something that can be corrected at any time.
    Maybe have a look at the submod forum before you start as there might be some 6.3 mods you might want to apply before you start.

Foederatus

Default Re: 6.3 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by bane_tw View Post
    I take it you ment "any further bugfixes" - no, you are ready to go as far as gameplay etc is concerned.
    Can't remember if the smoketrail fix for the siege engines is included at the moment but thats something that can be corrected at any time.
    Maybe have a look at the submod forum before you start as there might be some 6.3 mods you might want to apply before you start.

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for the very quick answer and suggestions! I browsed the submods forum, but for now I think I'll stick with "normal" SS 6.3 for a while, to see how it is. Btw, thanks for including the CBUR roster in this version; 6.2 didn't have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12