Thread: Pickelhauben

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Pickelhauben

I found some various and assorted helmets that could add diversity to the game sometime down the road Note that i expanded a bit past Pickelhauben NOTE:i know BDIZZLE made a pickelhauben, British helmet, adrian, and m16 (i think thats what its called) helmet models, this are just additional information
    cuirassier(mounted jaeger)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Enlisted artillery

I decided not to post the rest of the Pickelhauben for infantry men from Bavaria, Wurtemburg etc, simply becuase in the end, all infantry helmets ended up looking like

French Helmet

Now while the Russians didnt always have helmets, they used one similar to the French Adrian

This is your basic Austro-Hungarian helmet (alsoused by the Finns up until 1945)

A Swedish Helmet

The Italians used Adrians (see French and Russians)

Portuguese used a variant of the Brodie

The Belgians used an Adrian as well (see French, Italians, and Russians)

I coudlent get JUST the turkish hemet, but here are two pictures of the turkish soldier uniforms

Spanish Helmet (well it IS)
    i wish, but i couldent find any pictures of spanish army in ww1

Serbains and Romanians ALSO used a varient of the Adrian (the only real differences were the insignias on the front and if they dont go into that much detail then the french one can be used over and over again, but if they do i can get the pictures, just seemed repetative)

Note: I excluded the British helmets, if you do not know what a British helmet looked like, the portuguese helmet is the exact same type

Edit: didnt realize that the ww1 rifles thread included helmets, i still hope there is something useful here
    Last edited by 'Gunny; August 09, 2010 at 09:42 AM.

Default Re: Pickelhauben

Very nice photoes ! Good work ; )

Quote Originally Posted by pvtgunny View Post
    Edit: didnt realize that the ww1 rifles thread included helmets, i still hope there is something useful here
    Yes I believe this is useful, the WO1 rifles thread did not include Pickelhauben helmets.

Falconpilot's Avatar Join Arma3 campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by Icey Fresh Werewolf View Post
    Yes I believe this is useful, the WO1 rifles thread did not include Pickelhauben helmets.
    indeed, my post didn't have the pickelhauben helmets so this might be usefull

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Although i already made the helmets i hadnt finished the picklehaube and all these variations of it are very cool this will help alot, also the adrian and its slight variants will allow me to do some much needed tweeking to that model

Thanks + REP