Thread: Problem starting Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers Ver. 3.3

Icon5 Problem starting Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers Ver. 3.3

Hello, everyone I have a problem. When I attempt to start any campaign it comes up with Access denied over and over again then shows the first screen with the Developers and Publisher, after that it crashes. Please help me it's been awhile that I've been searching.

If I made a stupid mistake I'll be the first to slap myself.

Default Re: Problem starting Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers Ver. 3.3

Did you start the .bat file and then press the correct key to select which era you want to play? It is "d" for Dark Ages, "e" for Early Middle, "h" for High, etc.

I have problem when I try to start a custom battle or a campagne it just stop and doin nothing. Then I have to press control alt delete to exit, and it say that medieval 2 not responding. help please.

I have another problem. Cities names doesn't changes when i start to play one of it era. For example: I play in the early era and still doesn't change name from Regnum Saxon Occidentalis to Regnum Anglicae. Somebody knows how does it works? also, the english banner doesn't change too. Its appears as a flag of three red dots. Thank you.

I forgot to say that windows's launcher it says "access denied". What is this?

Miles

make it not read only

I dont know havent played it yet but thats my guess