Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Armor Photos

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

Default Samurai Armor Photos

click here to our Three kingdoms : Total War web-page
    I come from China , I love my motherland
    LEADER of Zhanguo mod team
    ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

if PROMETHEUS ts can make all these models in game that would be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahah

ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).

Thanks Waitcu , We already hada thread like this , the plan is to give each Daymio his special recognizeable armour for each clan , at least for the seven major ones....

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

these are not the real armor, it's model of famous Samurais,
    like I find Takenda Shigen's armor there^^

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseManchurian
    these are not the real armor, it's model of famous Samurais,
    like I find Takenda Shigen's armor there^^
    They would be good for the daimyo though as Prom stated before.
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

lol that first breastplate looks like a bullseye ! Good pics as usual waitcu
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

but actually i don't know that the first pic of cloth use for . is it wear inside ?

could be, though it looks like it would chaff really badly (not like that would be on the mind of the wearer though)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill Kelso
    could be, though it looks like it would chaff really badly (not like that would be on the mind of the wearer though)
    I thought it was a bulls eye is that an armour?

Quote Originally Posted by fallingstar
    I thought it was a bulls eye is that an armour?

Good question, perhaps the wearer intended to dare his opponents to shoot him .

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

Good question, perhaps the wearer intended to dare his opponents to shoot him
    LOL , so funny man .

Ecthelion's Avatar Great Ramen Connoisseur

I must admit I have never seen a breastplate like that before... I didn't even realize it was one till Kelso mentioned it.

Interesting pics though.

BTW that life-like samurai head is just plain creepy... I'm unnerved.
    This is my signature. Isn't it awesome?

Intresting...The armor in the middle shows an Asai mon in itīs preastplate. Waitcu, can you tell me where you got the pic? :original:

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

i got those pic all from china's fourm . many chinese are instresting in japan culture .So am I

the last one is really weird, whats with those really long things from the helmet?

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast