Thread: Vanilla doesnt work

Default Vanilla doesnt work

Downloaded TAR, got it working and was happy until started to happen. Whenever i wanted to load vanilla i got TAR, and whenever I wanted to run TAR i got vanilla, so I said"To hell with all this" and pressed the uninstall button for TAR. Vanilla then proceeded to not work. After digging through the data folder found remains of TAR files, then I deleted them. Did not work. Uninstalled and downloaded again 4 times*that was a pain* I saw a thread on here that said to go to the Creative Assembly folder in User to delete the script. I have vista and no appdata folder. Please help.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Vanilla doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by bbad89 View Post
    Downloaded TAR, got it working and was happy until started to happen. Whenever i wanted to load vanilla i got TAR, and whenever I wanted to run TAR i got vanilla, so I said"To hell with all this" and pressed the uninstall button for TAR. Vanilla then proceeded to not work. After digging through the data folder found remains of TAR files, then I deleted them. Did not work. Uninstalled and downloaded again 4 times*that was a pain* I saw a thread on here that said to go to the Creative Assembly folder in User to delete the script. I have vista and no appdata folder. Please help.
    This is a mess mate!!! go to:
    Vista users: C:\LocalDisk/AppData/Roaming/TheCreativeAssembly/Napoleon/Scripts
    Win 7: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Vanilla doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    This is a mess mate!!! go to:
    Vista users: C:\LocalDisk/AppData/Roaming/TheCreativeAssembly/Napoleon/Scripts
    Win 7: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts
    You should have used the uninstall button on the start menu???