Thread: We are recruiting!

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Default We are recruiting!

The Fate of the World is in your hands... At least, it will be, once this mod is released. But that might still be a while.

Therefore, we are offering you an exclusive chance to speed up the modding process by helping us deliver a product worthy of an RTR-Submod. At the same time, you will meet new people, improve your technical (and improvisatory – for that is a large part of modding) skills, and hopefully have fun.

We prefer people with some experience, but it is not necessary if you are willing to plough through tutorials

We have need of coders, 2d artists (basically, photoshopping) and 3d artists. People with good historical knowledge, especially on areas not on the RTR-VII map, are also welcome.

Finally, there is the issue of testing. The Beta is not in a playable state yet, however, a lot of new units are being added, so if someone wants to fight some multiplayers against me so we can test balancing and make sure there aren't any glitches, you are most welcome (multiplayer games are a lot of fun, btw).

PM me if you’re interested,

The FO Team
    Last edited by Caligula Caesar; August 06, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Carados's Avatar Senator

Default Re: We are recruiting!

The background interferes with the text too much. Might be better to embolden the text?

Anyway, I'll help out with stuff as and when you need it
    Provided I'm not too busy...
    Developer for the Extended Realism mod for RTR Platinum.
    Developer for RTRVII and protégé of Caligula Caesar

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

Default Re: We are recruiting!

not that you are wrong, but as the one who chose those settings, my justifications is 'You' and the sentence involving 'You' is part of grind of the battle ! hence 'fate is in your hands' is almost hidden among the soldiers and the fire arrows.