Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Meneth's Stainless Steel 6.3 Compendium (MSSC) 3.2.2

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Default Re: Meneth's Stainless Steel 6.3 Compendium (MSSC) 2.5.1

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Just a question. In this latest version of Compendium is the recruiting bug fixed? (Because it spolis game pretty much).
    No, there is no fix for that yet.
    Just play with RR on, you'll probably find that you like it.

Just a question. In this latest version of Compendium is the recruiting bug fixed? (Because it spolis game pretty much).
    Play with RR.

I know that it seems like everyone is ignoring what you want as far as playability goes, but really its worth it.

I was completely against it until yesterday when I gave it a try. Works brilliantly!

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Sanderlicious View Post
    Play with RR.

I know that it seems like everyone is ignoring what you want as far as playability goes, but really its worth it.

I was completely against it until yesterday when I gave it a try. Works brilliantly!
    All right then. I´ll take your advice. But I´m little bit confused to be honest. There is SS 6.3, there is Meneth´s latest Compendium and there is somethig like Fast Turns submod (I dont need it as a matter of fact, because my turns are fast enough anyway). So what am I supposed to install? I have installed SS 6.3. Can I just download latest Meneth´s compendium and just overinstall it? Or clean installation of SS 6.3 is strongly recommended?
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

All right then. I´ll take your advice. But I´m little bit confused to be honest. There is SS 6.3, there is Meneth´s latest Compendium and there is somethig like Fast Turns submod (I dont need it as a matter of fact, because my turns are fast enough anyway). So what am I supposed to install? I have installed SS 6.3. Can I just download latest Meneth´s compendium and just overinstall it? Or clean installation of SS 6.3 is strongly recommended?
    No need for a clean install.
    Just download the Fixes file, or my Compilation (includes the fixes), and un-zip it in your mods folder.

I think having a Compilation and a Compendium might lead to confusion. Reminds me a bit of the good old 6.2 RC4 and 6.2 RR/RC days.

Quote Originally Posted by bane_tw View Post
    I think having a Compilation and a Compendium might lead to confusion. Reminds me a bit of the good old 6.2 RC4 and 6.2 RR/RC days.
    I blame you, you suggested the name for the Compendium

I humbly accept the blame. I didn't expect you to make a Compilation and that was wrong

For England Men's Avatar Miles

Once you have M2 , kingdoms, the 1.5 patch and SS 6.3 installed just use meneths submod compilation on here think it is version 1.6.1 and that is all you need .

Quote Originally Posted by For England Men View Post
    Once you have M2 , kingdoms, the 1.5 patch and SS 6.3 installed just use meneths submod compilation on here think it is version 1.6.1 and that is all you need .
    Actually, it's version 1.6.3 now.

Do you mean the 164,9 Kb zip file? And that is it?
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Do you mean the 164,9 Kb zip file? And that is it?
    No, he means the 338.4 KiB zip-file in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    No, he means the 338.4 KiB zip-file in this thread.
    Ok and in this 338.4 Kb zip-file is your Compendium and fixes you made? Is that you talked about earlier today?

Ok and in this 338.4 Kb zip-file is your Compendium and fixes you made? Is that you talked about earlier today?
    It's the sub-mod Compilation, which includes 3 sub-mods and the fixes.
    The file is now 376.7 KB, though, I just released a new version

Not to be overly technical but thats fixes he bundled from the bug reports for 6.3 topic + more.
    Just so you don't think you have to install those as well.

Before I start my new campaign. /The last one is very well played but this is not save comaptible I think/ What is the best combination of submods? Because I dont want to make a mistake and there will be need to restart campaign again because of bad combination of submods.

The best... the best for what? Turnspeed? Realism? Game experience? Difficulty?

The most enjoyable I would say

So... what do you enjoy? Some enjoy BGR others hate it... sorry, but thats still to unspecific.

BGR includes Real Recruitment as well?

BGR includes Real Recruitment as well?
    Its more along the line of BGR adding another (huge) layer to RR. I don't think RR is necessary for BGR but I haven't seen the two without each other. If you enjoy limits, hardship and a handicap over the dumb AI along with neat improvements and don't mind the "100%" (might be more, might be less) increased turn time then BGR is for you.