Thread: IG_SiegeServer - Historic Castles Project

Default IG_SiegeServer - Historic Castles Project

My Historic Castles Project has been converted to multiplayer by Beaver at Taleworlds,
    and is now hosted by IG (Guard of Istiniar) clan, on the server: IG_SiegeServer.
    (Use native and the castle maps will automatically be downloaded when joining the server)

There are 9 castles. Here are screenshots:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359062

Some of them are actually quite fun
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: IG_SiegeServer - Historic Castles Project

WOW. OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS.

Stupid vacations. Can't play Warband in all it's goodness.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Nice, I might have to venture into Euroland and try this out one day

Thanks for posting this! I saw your Historic Castles post months ago, and though it would be a great addition to multiplayer. Great work! I can't wait to try it out!

Interesting. At least now there's an alternative to the all Khergit or Sarranid looking castles for sieges.

I could perhaps mention that the scenes have now been updated with more ladders and walls, so they now fit multiplayer much better.
    I'm very impressed by the huge Conwy castle that now has a maze of ladders on the walls
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder