Thread: Uniform_to_faction_colours_tables

Default Uniform_to_faction_colours_tables

Hey, I'm trying to edit the officer for the british. I've swapped his tunic with the one of the Dragoon guards. Done and working. However, The collar colour has become the yellow of the line infantry and doesn't make the unit look as good. Is there any way i can keep the Yellow collars for the line infantry but change the secondary colour of only the officer :/

In the faction colours there is only the Unit as a whole and no officer column.

Thanks for any help

I've tried adding a row to the table.
    Britain_Inf_British_Line_Officer didn't seem to work. :/
    Last edited by Sas_Colfer; August 04, 2010 at 11:49 AM.

Default Re: Uniform_to_faction_colours_tables

Anyone got any answers or should i give up?

Praepositus

You could try to edit the colour mask for your faction. ("britain_colour_mask.dds") Find the uniform of the officer that you're using, and change the green area to the same red color that you see on the rest of the uniform.

While this does change the collar for your officer, it will also change the collar for the dragoon guards (or whatever unit's uniform h e is wearing) as well

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post
    You could try to edit the colour mask for your faction. ("britain_colour_mask.dds") Find the uniform of the officer that you're using, and change the green area to the same red color that you see on the rest of the uniform.

While this does change the collar for your officer, it will also change the collar for the dragoon guards (or whatever unit's uniform h e is wearing) as well
    Would that require me to edit the diffuse aswell? To get the blue colour?

Thanks for the response aswell!

Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Sas_Colfer View Post
    Would that require me to edit the diffuse aswell? To get the blue colour?

Thanks for the response aswell!
    Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood your question. So you want to change the officer's collar to blue? Well, if blue is not one of the unit's colors in the uniform_to_faction_colours then you'll have to edit the diffuse, but you'll also have to edit the colour mask to change the green on the collar to black so the secondary color doesn't cover it anymore.
    Last edited by Amaz; August 09, 2010 at 08:06 PM.