Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris jokes

Default Re: Chuck Norris jokes

No.

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cellphone´s cord.

At the Creation when God said: "Let there be light." Chuck Norris said: "Say please."
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

When Chuck dives into a pool he does not get wet. Rather, the water gets Chuck Norris.

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

This thread sounds and looks like Barrens Chat™. I love Chuck Norris jokes. MOAR.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

I saw that you posted in here, and I thought you had already closed the thread.
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Ah Barrens chat, still looking for Mankirk's wife.

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I want to have hot sex with this thread.

Double A's Avatar person man

This thread is the only thing from keeping Chuck Norris from destroying the world.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
    I saw that you posted in here, and I thought you had already closed the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Farmathar View Post
    knowing what is about to happen I whisper in her ear,
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

god said he could create the universe in 7 days. Chuck told him to do it in 6.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Double A's Avatar person man

Quote Originally Posted by empr guy View Post
    god said he could create the universe in 7 days. Chuck told him to do it in 1.
    Fixed.

The extra 5 were just drinking the blood of his enemies.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

'nough said

The movie Anaconda was filmed in Chuck Norris' pants.

Chuck Norris once round house kicked someone so hard and fast that his foot travelled backwards in time and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific ocean.
    "Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam." -Hannibal Barca
    http://[IMG]http://img52.imageshack.....png[/IMG]

Mugg's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    I want to have hot sex with this thread.
    WTF? lol

Wrath of the Norsemen Researcher and Historian and Second Age Total War 2D Helper

LSD's Avatar Civis

Chuck Norris knows where Mandrik's wife is.
    Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
    Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    Chuck Norris has seen Kyle.

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphuristical View Post
    Not exactly a "chuck norris joke" but this really happened:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If someone were to ask you who the last person anyone should ever dare to mug is, what name would be your answer? This lister is betting on 80% or better of respondents answering, “Chuck Norris.”

Amazingly, astoundingly, two idiots managed to try just that. It happened in 1994. Norris mentions this whole thing in his autobiography, “Against All Odds.” And, by his testimony, this is what happened. Honest to God, it really happened.

In 1994, right at the beginning of his run as Walker, Texas Ranger, Norris was, and still is, living in Dallas, Texas, where the show was filmed. One day he was walking down the street by himself, no entourage, no fans following him, no bodyguards, not even his wife. He turned a commercial block in the downtown skyscraper area and saw two men a little bigger than he coming straight for him from the other end of the block.

They were staring right at him, and he figured they wanted autographs, which he enjoys signing. So he walked up to them and stopped with a smile, whereupon they stood in front of him, whipped out a couple of large pocketknives, and one of them demanded, “Give me your wallet, Chuck! Give it here!”
    Norris actually opened his mouth wide and then asked, “Are you insane!?”
    “No! We know who you are! And we know you got a lot of money! Now give it up, or you’re dead!”

Now before we go further, let us just go over a few of the particulars. All jokes aside, Chuck Norris truly does have the following black belts: 1st degree in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 8th Degree Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do, 9th degree in Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee and Lee’s best student, Dan Inosanto, 10th degree in Shito Ryu Karate, 10th degree in Tang Soo Do, 11th degree in Chun Kuk Do.

Granted, the last art is his own concoction, a hybrid of all the best moves he has learned over the years, all blended for both self-defense and competition, and you are only allowed a 10th degree or better in anything when you found your own dojo. But suffice to say, the muggers didn’t even use guns. From a hundred feet away. They used knives within arm’s reach. What happened next was rather anti-climactic.

The police arrived about 4 minutes later, 3 officers in two cars, and were greeted by the scene of two men with SEVERELY broken arms (the bones had gone through the skin) sitting on the curb, two bloody knives in the gutter, and Chuck Norris, the Almighty Himself, leaning against the wall, wearing his beard, jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat….he shrugged at them. The police started laughing so hard that they bent over, holding their sides, unable to put the handcuffs on the muggers. One of them managed to ask, “Did you not know who he was?!”

One of them said, “Yeah, we knew who he was! We figured all that crap on TV was fake!” FROM LISTVERSE

Bloody hell I've met some stupid people in my life but they two take the biscuit.

Chuck Norris solved the Bermuda Triangle using the Pythagorean Theorum.

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.

When Chuck Norris crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take from anybody.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Why doesn't Chuck Norris use contraception?

Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris
    Check the thread first before re-posting jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Farmathar View Post
    knowing what is about to happen I whisper in her ear,
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Ha, re-posting Chuck Norris jokes?

Never

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast