Thread: germany

Default germany

I have been playing Germany for a year and a half, I took most of Russia, all of France and some of Italy,hard level. The game is way to easy. To much money floating around.
    My Allies the A's just sat inthier country and mine and did nothing, even when the Italians attacked me they did nothing, the Italians would move past their cities and armies like they were friends.
    The French Ai could never figure out what to do.
    I captured most cities by asking them to surrender, even when they were fully manned.
    The arty is very cool, all the noise and smoke.
    Also the AI tends to put troops in one at a time makes it easy to destroy them just with arty.
    Like the game, just wish it was harder.
    Also, allies don't seem interested in blocking trade routes so there is no need for Germany to build ships.
    No invasions either. So far Britian is out of this war.
    Just some observations, keep up the good work, hope there are tanks later on in the game.
    Zoot

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: germany

Quote Originally Posted by zoot View Post
    I have been playing Germany for a year and a half, I took most of Russia, all of France and some of Italy,hard level. The game is way to easy. To much money floating around.
    My Allies the A's just sat inthier country and mine and did nothing, even when the Italians attacked me they did nothing, the Italians would move past their cities and armies like they were friends.
    The French Ai could never figure out what to do.
    I captured most cities by asking them to surrender, even when they were fully manned.
    The arty is very cool, all the noise and smoke.
    Also the AI tends to put troops in one at a time makes it easy to destroy them just with arty.
    Like the game, just wish it was harder.
    Also, allies don't seem interested in blocking trade routes so there is no need for Germany to build ships.
    No invasions either. So far Britian is out of this war.
    Just some observations, keep up the good work, hope there are tanks later on in the game.
    Zoot
    We admit one of the main problems is that the game is too easy atm.

We are working hard to improve the situation.

And soon our AI, which is now very old, will get a much needed revamp.

Hopefuly in future, the mod will become a challenge.

But I do agree with your points as of now.