Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40K Mod Movie.

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Default Warhammer 40K Mod Movie.

Hi Here i make a little video about Warhammer mod for operation flashpoint.

The Game Have, graphics mod, sound mod, animations mod, and complete mods, This have only the Warhammer.

And Here is how it look in the last version

Last edited by Choki; August 03, 2010 at 09:48 PM.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Mod Movie.

wow. I wish I had that game so much now!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Wow that is so plagiarised of Dawn of War................
    Art //

THIS game is the best. you can make campaigns,missions,mods,addons, and is very realistic. The comuniti who make mods is very large, like TW center. Im playin in Arma 1 (the first release is to buged, but now is the best) where you can make a lot of thing and is like RPG. Try it

Operation Flashpoint has realistic physics and gameplay for a modern war. But for 40k.............................................
    Art //

ah you need to see what the mod can do in this games

You can't be serious...

No access to Youtube here.

I'll check this out when I can though.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

I can't even run Operation Flashpoint decently. Something about having too much RAM makes the game run crappy because of how it was coded and the way it utilizes RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    I can't even run Operation Flashpoint decently. Something about having too much RAM makes the game run crappy because of how it was coded and the way it utilizes RAM.
    wow that is bad luck,you try the lattest versions and expansions? It make the game change a lot and they fix that I thinck

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Wow that is so plagiarised of Dawn of War................
    now now. if people are willing to put their heart n soul into making new content for games is pagiarism then i wouldve been locked away for using the warcraft 2 map editor when i was a toddler. not to mention it would make me an accomplice whenever i help to test a mod.

if folks have the time and willpower to make stuff like that they should be allowed to as long as their sisters o battle stop trying to burn me.

UPDATE

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

AWESOME!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    AWESOME!
    Yes, i Hope they release a new version in Arma 2 or Arma 1

Quote Originally Posted by Choki View Post
    wow that is bad luck,you try the lattest versions and expansions? It make the game change a lot and they fix that I thinck
    I did all that.

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    now now. if people are willing to put their heart n soul into making new content for games is pagiarism then i wouldve been locked away for using the warcraft 2 map editor when i was a toddler. not to mention it would make me an accomplice whenever i help to test a mod.

if folks have the time and willpower to make stuff like that they should be allowed to as long as their sisters o battle stop trying to burn me.
    I think what he meant is that the models and textures appear to be ripped out of DOW and reused for the mod, so they're not actually "new" content. Pretty similar to what partially happened with Call of Warhammer I think. At least that's what I heard somewhere.
    In any case, I think it's still enough work to get those models and textures and getting them to work in a completely different engine...

Quote Originally Posted by Tankfriend View Post
    I think what he meant is that the models and textures appear to be ripped out of DOW and reused for the mod, so they're not actually "new" content. Pretty similar to what partially happened with Call of Warhammer I think. At least that's what I heard somewhere.
    In any case, I think it's still enough work to get those models and textures and getting them to work in a completely different engine...
    I dont know about

Wonderful. I have always wanted WH40K shooter. Please give us a link for the mod.

Oh, is it for OFP 1 or 2?

+1
    Ugly as the north end of a pig going south

гурманска пљескавица пуњена ролованом пилетином и умотана у сланину, па све то у кајмаку

Quote Originally Posted by Oklop View Post
    Wonderful. I have always wanted WH40K shooter. Please give us a link for the mod.

Oh, is it for OFP 1 or 2?

+1
    Obviously for OFP 1 you can tell by the nice but dated graphics.

Yes and Operation 2 is crap, is unmodeable too. http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?sek...iv=true&page=2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast