and when it leaves beta ?
    THANKS

Default Re: A Beta

No.

You're welcome.

no alpha ? no beta ?

There are no releases of this mod as of yet. We do not make claims as to the completeness of the work internally. However you can find out more about what has been done on the mod through the many previews on this forum.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

There was a question on progress just yesterday, and no, no alpha or beta. We all have to wait for now, I am sure we will see some more previews this fall though.
    Originally Posted by Tyer032392:
    "The problem about having troops killing soldiers is that if CA implemented that, than they will earn the ire of Jack Thompson, and that is something CA doesn't need. If anyone doesn't know who he is, google "Jack Thompson"."

If you guys dont Have an alpha or a beta is there a gamma or a delta? And if there isn't that is there a Zeta or a Eita?

Great mod, keep it up!!
    Last edited by Selvo; October 30, 2010 at 04:46 PM.

There is going to be a tutorial campaign much later on. That is all I know.
    Originally Posted by Tyer032392:
    "The problem about having troops killing soldiers is that if CA implemented that, than they will earn the ire of Jack Thompson, and that is something CA doesn't need. If anyone doesn't know who he is, google "Jack Thompson"."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricus View Post
    There is going to be a tutorial campaign much later on. That is all I know.
    Nisi fallor, it was either foot or another team member who suggested it was possible that a gaza campaign could be out by Christmas, but that was just a guess.