Thread: Crazy CTD On Campaign Load

Alpha Zeke's Avatar Vicarius

Icon11 Crazy CTD On Campaign Load

Ok. ill spare you my story and tell you this

Win 7 UAC off
    Workign installation of RR/RC before...

Crashed on load of campaign. Log says the X coordinate in my campaign script for three rebel armies is off, even though this script worked before and ive never edited those?

Always column 60 as well, even though on the third army that points to before the x, while on the others it points on the first number.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

20:56:02.498 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/Stainless_Steel_RRRC_6.2/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 5450, column 60
    No x ordinate
    20:56:02.498 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/Stainless_Steel_RRRC_6.2/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 5485, column 60
    No x ordinate
    20:56:02.498 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/Stainless_Steel_RRRC_6.2/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 5520, column 60
    No x ordinate

And those respective lines.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

if not I_SettlementUnderSiege Sofia
    and I_CharacterTypeNearTile slave, named_character, 0, x 247, y 155 ;if character not standing where it should, avoid ctd
    siege_settlement Peter_of_Bulgaria, Sofia, maintain
    set_event_counter attack_Sofia 1
    end_if

if not I_SettlementUnderSiege Scopia
    and I_CharacterTypeNearTile slave, named_character, 0, x 238, y 150 ;if character not standing where it should, avoid ctd
    siege_settlement Ivan_Slave, Scopia, maintain
    set_event_counter attack_Scopia 1
    end_if
    end_if

if not I_SettlementUnderSiege Adrianople
    and I_CharacterTypeNearTile slave, named_character, 0, x 268, y 146 ;if character not standing where it should, avoid ctd
    siege_settlement Kalman_Slave, Adrianople, maintain
    set_event_counter attack_Adrianople 1
    end_if
    end_if

has to do with bulgarian revolution? idk... im too stressed for this now.

Default Re: Crazy CTD On Campaign Load

hmm..i only have my CTD when i want to deploy my scotland unit into battle(CTD after i press Ready for Deployment during battle map)...but i tried other faction..it works ok and i can finish the battle with no problem at all =/. ..I will post to the bug report section
    Last edited by albertloo25; August 03, 2010 at 11:37 PM.