Back with a terrible vengeance is the Scriptorium Editorial- coming to you from (you guessed it) the Scriptorium! The month of July was full of heat waves, humidity levels that soaked the most reliable of tank tops (not that I wear tank tops), and most importantly, a new Total War related surge of production in TWC's Content Staff!

Speaking of content staff, allow me to mourn the resignation of our favorite Greek, jimkatalanos, as the Hexagon Council representative in Content. He was a hard worker and an even harder lover. But all is not lost, as Aragorn Aradan has taken the place of our favorite Greek (might have to be our second favorite Greek now) as the Content Administrator. With his ruthless assistant Astaroth and general helper Belisarius, everyone is pumping out Total War related material. Without further ado, here are the articles added in the month of July:

Here we have many different mods represented- such as RTR: Fate of Empires and Broken Crescent. There's also two great guides for Napoleon: Total War and the Iberian Campaign expansion.

I guess that's it for today! Until next month,

The Librarian Team.