Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom of Italy, Batavian Republic, Swiss Confederation - why aren't they protectorates?

Default Re: Kingdom of Italy, Batavian Republic, Swiss Confederation - why aren't they protectorates?

Batavia, Switzerland, Kingdom of Italy and Bavaria are not hard to invade....

Default Re: Kingdom of Italy, Batavian Republic, Swiss Confederation - why aren't they protectorates?

I did it, what they wished for. Its hard to invade if you need to focus on Russians,Austrians,Prussians and British factions.
    And some people dont care about invading, some people like historical game, like me.
    2k18
    Bigger & Badder.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Well historically spoken they were indeed puppet states of France.
    French dominance is for instance proven by the fact that Napoleon called for representatives from the Batavian Republic to tell them that they had to make his brother King of Holland. They had no voice in this.
    But I guess this has been done for balancing reasons. Or else France would become too powerful.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
    I think you can change the diplomacy standings by editing the diplomacy folder. Let me know if you need the location of the folder, just in-case you can't find it.
    Also, the weird thing is, whenever I play as the coalition, France attacks & conquers one of those nations it is allied with in the 1st couple of turns, thus betraying them...
    No they don't attack, it's the event like Great Britain is annexing 13 Colonies in ETW.

Atlaas's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Propaganda View Post
    ITS DONE, CLICK here!
    Good job mate

Erkli Pasha's Avatar Miles

Thanks propaganda!

This mod should make it a bit more interesting.

Could I run by some other proposals later? I'm huge on accurate historical representation (did my MA with a couple of classes on Napoleon's art of war and the times).

+rep mate! Cheers!

No problem mate, I do what I can do. Yes I'm sure, give me ideas and if I can do it, I will do.
    Thank you for rep!
    2k18
    Bigger & Badder.

Prince of Darkness's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by RangerGxi View Post
    Batavia, Switzerland, Kingdom of Italy and Bavaria are not hard to invade....
    But you will get massive diplomatic penalties, and if you invade one of them the whole lot will join war against you.
    WARNING:
    The comment above may contain offensive material that may or may not be appropriate for people above the age of 18. The guidance of your children is advised unless you press the green little button with a plus under the avatar.
    Please, please, PLEASE, god... If you give us back Freddie Mercury, we will not only give you Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... We will give you the whole disney realitystarcrew!!!
    And if you're wondering if it's worth to give up your favourite artist, then we'll throw Jay Z and Lady Gaga in the pool too

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Francesca View Post
    But you will get massive diplomatic penalties, and if you invade one of them the whole lot will join war against you.
    Then you invade the other, You form a wall of protectorates between Russia, Prussia, Austria and France.
    Spain will forever be loyal and the rest of Europe hates you anyway.

New member to this site. Forgive me for necroposting, but I tried to mod this myself. I broke the ets file, and am not going to touch it again.
    Serious kudos for anyone who wants to revive propaganda's work, as I was devastated when I found out the above link no longer exists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12