Thread: grote mandenke?

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

Default grote mandenke?

I am trying to edit EDB because I don't see the first level of Norwegian stable can recruit NOTHING. And the second level (Knights' Stable) can recruit svenne (Max:1). Then third and fourth tiers give only general unit recruitments and no other cavalry. I am using 6.1 + RR/RC (1.5?). I saw event counter grote mandenke 1 in many of the prerequisites of units. Could you tell me, guys?
    Thanks.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: grote mandenke?

Ummm what exactly do you want to know?

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Hmm.. So when you open EDB, there will be scripts, right?
    Like this,

recruitment_pool "Hobilar" 1 0.25 ... (something) requires factions {england, } requires not event_counter grote_mandenke 1

I am trying to figure what grote mandenke is. So I can continue to think of my self-mod in EDU.
    So you might ask me why I still want to self-mod. I tried playing Norway as the first time. And when I check the building browser, it states that, Stables give no units. Knights' Stable gives Svenner ( I think it's a light cavalry unit with max number 1). I am using RR so you can guess what barons' Stable would give? It should give Svenner (max number 2) Then Earls' stable should give Svenner (max number 3) and King's stable should give Svenner (max number 4) plus a general bodyguard unit (max num. 1). I guess it as it had been in faction England that I played a month ago.

But in reality, Norwegian Stable gives nothing and their Knights' one give me a Svenner (max 1) but Barons' one and Earls' one give me JUST Public Order 5% and 10% and not any cavalry unit. But then King's stable give me TWO general bodyguard unit.

Is that a bug or a script error.
    Last edited by Paladin94610; July 31, 2010 at 05:12 AM.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Seeing as your question relates to RR/RC, I'll move this thread.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Ok, The problem is fixed. While going around the forum I found this thread.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346844

I downloaded the EDB, and I found that in that EDB, there are Svenner recruitment pools in every tier of the stables.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia