View Poll Results: Which colour do you like most for Arnor? (Alternative)

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one is here! Black borded yellow is great!

98 40.33%
  • Dark violet! The colour of nobles! There are already 2 black factions!

121 49.79%
  • Other

24 9.88%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Full Arnorian Reemergence Patch 1.3 + Alternative version released!

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: Full Arnorian Reemergence Patch 1.3 + Alternative version released!

Not necessary anymore, I've decided to install 5.0 myself

edit: File is in the attachments. Extract it in your Third age folder with Baron's 5.0. It works the same as the original except I added the Reunited Kingdom as option to switch to.

Slight necro-bump since I forgot to say thank you, works fine now.

i tried to run it but there was opening page of base MTW2 and than it crashed

Quote Originally Posted by merlin19 View Post
    i tried to run it but there was opening page of base MTW2 and than it crashed
    I got the same, but when running from the TATW shortcut eveyrthing was fine, and Arnor was back in black.

Tar-Elendil's Avatar Miles

Could you please explain how to launch your new compatible Baron 5.0 version? I already extracted all three folders to my third age folder. Not sure where to go from there?

Thanks alot

There is a FAR launcher .bat file in your Third Age folder, launch it if you want to switch to Arnor or RK after reforming them in your game.

zacen299's Avatar Senator

I love this mod I'm using Emperors RK version and it just makes everything seem so much more complete and I also must thank Zack for coming up with the idea and the original version.

I hope somebody is still active in this thread because i do have an annoying problem with this mod. First i have to say thank you because the idea would be great but when i formed Arnor in my current campaign and afterwards used you launcher for conversion suddenly many graphical errors happend regarding the city models.
    E.G. Amon Sul looks like Minas Morgul, Minas Tirith looks like Edoras, Isengard looks like a regular Fortress, Edoras looks like a regular city. The only two, as far as i have noticed it, that havent changed are Baradur and Erebor.
    It would be great if someboy could help me since this is kind of ruining the flavour i actually wanted to increase with this mod.
    Thanks.

Bowmaster's Avatar Biarchus

Umm... you do understand that this mod is for 1.something. It's not for patch 3.
    (yeah, yeah, I'm fin player of TATW 3.2...

In Memoriam: Blackomur89

Save MERP and TATW!

2.1. There is a 3.1 version on page 8 I believe but no 3.2 yet.

Thank you, and no, i actually didnt know that. I thought i have read somewhere that since this mod is only changing some names and colours that it would work with every version. Will there be problems with 3.2 ?

I'm not sure if there will be problems between the 3.1 version and 3.2 but it will definitely work better than the 2.1 version.

About 15 turns in the game and everything seems fine.
    Thanks a lot.
    + rep

I was trying this mod today because I'm playing an Eriador campaign in 3.1 with Baron's compilation, and I just wanted to mess around and see what it was like.

When I first tried running it, it didn't work until I turned the UAC off. I went to load a game, but all my saves were gone. I started a new campaign really quickly, just to see if the Arnor and Reunited Kingdom names and colors and stuff were showing up on the map. Then, I turned the UAC back on to see if I could get my saved games back, and that worked, but for some reason it's still using the black and yellow colors on the mini-map, and it's still calling me Reunited Kingdom on the campaign map, when I should be Eriador right now, because I haven't even restored Arnor, yet. The logos and banners and things are all the proper Eriador versions, but for some reason it's still calling me Reunited Kingdom, and it's saying Gondor is The Reunited Kingdom.

Does anyone know why the names didn't change back?

Hi, are these fixes included in 3.2?

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

No cant be, this is something done outside medieval.. With a .bat file

Will this mod work with 3.2 though? And is it save game compatible?

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

save game yes, 3.2 no

I have a 3.1 version one or two pages back. It's really easy to update, any volunteers ?

Will the 3.1 files work with withwnar's compilation which I'm currently using?