View Poll Results: Which colour do you like most for Arnor? (Alternative)

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one is here! Black borded yellow is great!

98 40.33%
  • Dark violet! The colour of nobles! There are already 2 black factions!

121 49.79%
  • Other

24 9.88%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Full Arnorian Reemergence Patch 1.3 + Alternative version released!

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: Full Arnorian Reemergence Patch 1.3 + Alternative version released!

No that certainly not.

Warning this mod messes up the appearance of your cities on the campaign map. Eg Minas Tirith now looks like Edoras and Isengard looks like a Teutonic Citadel. Use at your own risk.

im using this mod since very long and nothing like this happened to me, this mod change only txt files with names and colors nothing more, probably something on your side

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

He is probably using the outdated 2.1 version...

PLEASE HELP. I've downloaded them but every time I try to open them nothing happens

Foederatus

Sorry for bumping this old thread. I recently returned to TATW (haven't played since version 2) and loving it so far, love this submod as well (wen I used the old version). But... What about making it compatible with 3.2, someone/anyone who has the skills... I would be forever in your debt!

Quote Originally Posted by total---war View Post
    PLEASE HELP. I've downloaded them but every time I try to open them nothing happens
    same prob here!

IAmNotLegend's Avatar Laetus

So I downloaded the most recent version of this mod. Love it, by the way, no problems with its running....one little hitch I did notice that was rather amusing but still odd was Amon Sul now looks like Minas Morgul. A couple other cities changed too. Doesn't happen all the time, but frequently enough that I thought I'd mention it. Overall, fantastic mod though. Was so disappointed the first time I reunited Arnor and nothing changed colorwise.

My Fortress of Amon Sûl is liked the Minas Morgul, this is normal on the sub-mod?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Welcome to TWC RazzieBC
    This mod is for TATW 2.1, if you installed it upon a later version of TATW (such as the current TATW 3.2) things will fail; that it do not CTD directly is rather quite impressive.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Can't get it to load Third Age I just loads Medieval 2 then crashes even though I followed the install guide.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilisedBacon View Post
    Can't get it to load Third Age I just loads Medieval 2 then crashes even though I followed the install guide.
    1. What TATW version did you install for this submod?

2. Before installing this submod, did you test can you start a campaign in TATW?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

lithore's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Full Arnoriam Reemergence 1.1

Great mod but when I activate your mod then load my saved game, the custom buildings are switched around. Like "Imladrias" looks like a castle "Isenguard" looks like a castle but is somewhere els on the map replacing another town etc. etc... Am I doing something wrong? I put your mod in the "third age" file under "mods" the mod works but with the bug as well.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Do you realise that this is "Full Arnorian Reemergence for 2.1" not for 3.2?

Hey! I play mos 1.6.2 where this submod is included.

I've made the transition from FPOE to Arnor but my faction is still called Free people of Eriador when I go for the next turn. Is it suppose to be like that?

How would one go about changing the map color of arnor?

In the main directory of your mod (mine is located here: C:\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_DaC\data) you will find a file called 'descr_sm_factions'.

Open said file and scroll down to the 'byzantium' entry.

The Primary Colour is the interior and the secondary colour is the border. You will have to experiment in paint or some other design program with what number combinations make certain colours.

Save the file and that is all you need do. It is SGC.

robj22's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Full Arnoriam Reemergence 1.1

Hi i followed all the directions and tried to start the mod from the launcher but it loads as medieval 2 total war then crashes...is there anything im doing wrong? i put the files in the right places and started from the .bat file...

robj22's Avatar Laetus

Hi i followed all the directions and tried to start the mod from the launcher but it loads as medieval 2 total war then crashes...is there anything im doing wrong? i put the files in the right places and started from the .bat file...

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by robj22 View Post
    Welcome to TWC, robj22

Checking: this submod is for TATW 2.1, which is an outdated version (the current is 3.2). If you do not play 2.1, then there you have the reason

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory