Page 7 of 313 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Don't you have like a 30 pack because your a god or something? Anyway you'll never take her alive. Your touch kills. LAWLZ.
    Levitation, how elose do you think i do anything. I can't physically touch anything because my hands are made of the same things warsythes are.
    Art //

*Puts dead female Tau down*

......I got to find Taldeer, my true love.

*Runs off leaving Deceiver and Moorish to their own devices.*
    << ummm * speeds away with some biker boyz and drives away from the Deceiver*
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Levitation, how elose do you think i do anything. I can't physically touch anything because my hands are made of the same things warsythes are.
    Wait, how the hell do you sleep then? Oh wait, aren't you the C'Tan that sleeps in Black Holes?

Screw you all then. Im hungry............

And outlaw i don't sleep. You may be thinking of the Outsider.
    Art //

She is dead according to the game. And in the novels she isn't. But they are set before Dark Crusade where the game shows her die.
    You made the Slaaneshi cry.

FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    You made the Slaaneshi cry.

*Shoots Slaytanic in the foot*

Your supposed to be on my side!

Ah yes internal conflict. The best kind
    Art //

That's the only violent satisfaction you'll get from me.

Khorne is influencing me heavily right now.

I mean the blood, and the skulls. What's not to like?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    Yea, I saw them on Steam for that much. I'll eventually buy them=).
    theyre ridiculously hard to find in stores and i dont trust Steam as a stable game provider.

*Hugs Moorish* W00t! Then my beloved Taldeer still lives!! I got to find her.

*Runs off*
    Didn't she marry some vindicator

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    yeah I regard relics little video games as a totally diffrent universe, for the most part...
    theyre considered canon by GW but honestly do most people care about canon when the canon replaces Guardsmen saints with terminators?

That won't work for two (3) reasons.

One: I don't carry Gauss Weapons around.

Two: Gauss weapons can't blow your brains out. There is no splatter involved with firing the weapon.

Three (Yes Three): Slaaneshi marines probably have all std's so i doubt you can even have kids.
    Youre thinking Nurgle ones.

*Holds up a dead female Tau*

Oh but look aren't they so cute. Careful of the nose it's falling off due to decomposition. But look she's so cute and cuddly. And her armor is so clean except for the streaks of blood, I call her Castilla. When I finish stuffing her she'll look so alive! :XD

Go ahead touch her she won't bite.
    What kind of Slaaneshi does that kind of when theres plenty of live ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Khorne is influencing me heavily right now.

I mean the blood, and the skulls. What's not to like?
    the new age Khorne followers believe any skull will do, which wasnt always true. when i became a khornite only the skulls of armed enemies were good. ing kids today killing unarmed kids and civilians are just complete dickwads. GW made this Canon too.

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

steam is reliable i payed for the games and they all worked no problems at all

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    the new age Khorne followers believe any skull will do, which wasnt always true. when i became a khornite only the skulls of armed enemies were good. ing kids today killing unarmed kids and civilians are just complete dickwads. GW made this Canon too.
    Don't worry, we old Khornate would punish those newbies if they try that.

*Puts dead female Tau down*

......I got to find Taldeer, my true love.

*Runs off leaving Deceiver and Moorish to their own devices.*
    She is wife of an Imperial assassin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post

She is wife of an Imperial assassin...

@Hellheaven: LIES AND DECEITS!! I don't believe you! I won't believe you! I'll kill that assassin myself!

@Sith: A lot of Slaaneshi would do something like that. And to think that's my startup routine I have even sicker stuck in my head. You should see what I do with that corpse at night.

@Hellheaven: LIES AND DECEITS!! I don't believe you! I won't believe you! I'll kill that assassin myself!

@Sith: A lot of Slaaneshi would do something like that. And to think that's my startup routine I have even sicker stuck in my head. You should see what I do with that corpse at night.
    You'll have Eldrad on you then. For some reason he likes the assassin in the story.
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    yeah you try buying online with a Dutch creditcard. This only works here, in europe and the former colonoes.

Quote Originally Posted by sabertooth456 View Post
    steam is reliable i payed for the games and they all worked no problems at all
    except that steam versions can be ing impossible to accept the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    yeah right. ing GW ed it up already.

and for that comment im going to mind your taldeerloving ass:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Did you have to post that inappropriate junk......................
    Art //

Damn that was funny. but you better hope the mods dont come snooping around here, but they never do.....
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

@Sith: YOU LIE! That is heresy! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!

Screw all of you! Nobody understands MY PAIN!!!!!!

...I'm going to eat lunch and reflect on my options.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

@Sith: YOU LIE! That is heresy! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!

Screw all of you! Nobody understands MY PAIN!!!!!!

...I'm going to eat lunch and reflect on my options.
    Of course we Khornate don't understand your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..