Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213 263 288 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
Results 6,241 to 6,244 of 6244

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Doki Doki no Waku Waku
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Supposely they are created using the Primarch's gene seeds directly, which makes them bigger and more powerful (supposely same size as Grey Knights). I just don't understand what makes them special comparing with Horus Heresy Space Marines (SUPPOSELY USE PRIMARCH GENE SEEDS TOO).

Anyway I don't like this noblebright direction.
    Nah, my guess is these guys are like the equivalent to the Raven Guard Raptors before the Alpha Legion messed with the geneseed. Corax supposedly used primarch geneseed IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Yes, but if they unify the fluff after having mixed together the rules, what would you do? Would you play the new hybrid? I like cocktails but I also know that the 80% of them are pure crap.
    Unifying the fluff would be a terrible idea for many reasons, one of them being there's no good way to make the nature of the Mortal Realms and the 40k universe which is our universe in the future compatible. I'd still play, for I've invested too much time and effort to consider quitting now, but I'd play with the older setting as a headcanon.

Diocle's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ashenwyte View Post
    Unifying the fluff would be a terrible idea for many reasons, one of them being there's no good way to make the nature of the Mortal Realms and the 40k universe which is our universe in the future compatible. I'd still play, for I've invested too much time and effort to consider quitting now, but I'd play with the older setting as a headcanon.
    IMO "time and effort" are the key words here, I hope that putting their hands on the fluff, they won't forget that people buying their miniatures and games, are not just customers and numbers on a data chart of sales and profits, actually they are real people investing time and effort, that is passion, in their products because of love.

I'm not just talking of GW of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    IMO "time and effort" are the key words here, I hope that putting their hands on the fluff, they won't forget that people buying their miniatures and games, are not just customers and numbers on a data chart of sales and profits, actually they are real people investing time and effort, that is passion, in their products because of love.

I'm not just talking of GW of course.
    It does look like they're going in that direction, though. They've been active on their Facebook pages and Warhammer Community, which is hopefully a sign of things to come.