Thread: Mod mixing and compability

Default Mod mixing and compability

Hey there I was thinking of trying out the RC/RR + Byg compliation mods(), however, I'm currently using the accurate regions mod 3.5 RC4 6.2.

Now, the sub-mod I'm using replaces Ireland with the great Seljuks and shifts the Kwarezmians to become the Abbasid Caliphate. And as far as I know, the RC/RR compliation also replaces Ireland, or am I wrong?

Due to the fact of having nice on-going campaigns, and little space to make a back-up of the entire SS file, would those two be compatible?

Would the ARM RC4 6.2 overwrite RC/RR's Ireland replacement and set them as the Seljuks or would the earth explode if I dared mixing them?

Default Re: Mod mixing and compability

RR/RC replaces Ireland with the Timurids. I don't know anything about modding, but this amount of faction meddling doesn't sound compatible.

Would have answered earlier but couldn't find an "earth exploding"-smilie. I don't recommend attempting anything until your current campaign is finished and after that I'd expect that you would have to cherry-pick and adapt parts. I doubt a simple 1:1 transfer is possible.

Awe, that sucks. Loving both mods is a tough life. But very well, as soon as my current campaign is finished I'll take my go att RC/RR. Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    RR/RC replaces Ireland with the Timurids. I don't know anything about modding, but this amount of faction meddling doesn't sound compatible.
    Right, it would be hard work.