Thread: Some question about modding

Default Some question about modding

Hello every one.
    I am trying to mod Napoleon and what I ever trued Ill get CTD.
    First the faction I am trying to have is Sweden, Denmark, Russia and Poland-Lithuenia.
    The reason is pure history, Denmark Rusia and Polen was old enemie to Sweden.
    Every country works fine except Poland-Lithuenia, it crach al the time. When playing as Sweden I discovery that Poland was not in the diplomatic screen!!!

Next Sweden has a arme in Prusia, and I want to move it to the south of Sweden, but I cant find where I could put in the x- y-coordenates.

In medivel there was a little program to use for looking up those codenates, how to do in Napolion?

I was also trying to make another port in south Sweden (Karlskrona). Result=CTD
    I have tryed to read as many tuturials as possible, but I cant find my answers, so please help
    MVH
    Benni Svensson

Default Re: Some question about modding

There are many changes you have to do but almost all can be done. Post your request here: http://totalmods.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

Default Re: Some question about modding

I thought that this was the best place in the world, to get the correct answers. I will not post anny more in this forum :-(
    MVH
    Benni Svensson