Thread: WHAT THE !!

Icon8 WHAT THE !!

i had a full army in maelim (northumbria) id just conquered it so theres obviously going to be bit of an upset yet when in end the turn theres a civil revolt and i get chucked out !!!! without the chance of fighting for control Is there a way i can enable myself to fight a civil revolt??

Default Re: WHAT THE !!

No, you cannot. What you can do is keep an eye on the settlement details scroll, where all the details about the causes of any unrest are displayed, and counter those causes. Religion, culture, distance to capital, unrest, enemy agents, all that can cause a revolt, and of course if you don't plan the conquest carefully, the settlement will revolt.

I assume you're playing as the Vikings?

yeah the danes i took northumbria's northernmost city with faction leader and full army... and thanks i will look out for the other factors

Keyser Soze's Avatar Domesticus

the best tactic as Danes from the start is conquer settlements, plunder them and move army forward to next one.
    sorry my english.

christof139's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I played the Danes & went bankrupt while plundering everywhere. Couldn't even keep a settlement growing & expanding very well. So, I became beboggled & put that game on hold until I determine what do do, such as maybe start again. I guess I am not a good Danish viking. Maybe I should try the Norse/Norwegians.

Blessing upon ye, from the Great Beyond, not quite the Void hopefully.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Real_Ale

Whatever is now is was quickly, and whatever now is was, was once is. Therefore, was = is, per Mr. Clinton.

King Patrick's Avatar Tiro
    Ireland in the ancient Kingdom but now province of Connacht!

No is a good a viking as me. I am Patrick Deane the Dane lol