Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: BRYTENWALDA [1.41 Patch released]

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: BRYTENWALDA [released for Warband SP]

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Why because of movies like the last Legion and King Arthur? oh and what's the new one coming out? :
    No, it has been known that Germanic women generally enjoyed more rights than Roman women overall, and quite a number of Roman writers had praised about this. Besides, women generally had more freedom during an unstable period, since emergency generally demanded more manpower.

I think it's because you like wild painted women
    Ya, Wedding Dance does suit me well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

The Germanic women still had kids to raise even if they had the guts to pick up a sword and defend their homes, turning them into exotic Valkyries is in my opinion more fantasy, but hey it's cool.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

The Germanic women still had kids to raise even if they had the guts to pick up a sword and defend their homes, turning them into exotic Valkyries is in my opinion more fantasy, but hey it's cool.
    Ya, but Germanic tradition at least did not demand women had to stay at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

That's because they brought everyone along to the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by JohntheKern View Post
    So in short : dwload 0.94, install to module, overwrite with 0.96 then overwrite the textures with the above?
    Think so. Chronological order seems the best way to go anyway.
    'Ahh yes an authentic rastaclot weapon, as used by the rastaclot nobles in the court of King Bumbaclot '

I just realized this is a sub mod for SoT!

thatguy's Avatar Domesticus

SoT?
    Also, it seems that the newest version is out for 1.131, would you again have to download the entire mod?

Nevermind, dumb question.
    Downloading anyway
    Last edited by thatguy; August 30, 2010 at 03:16 AM.

http://www.battledebate.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rapax View Post
    Or perhaps you've been missing the point of modern warfare? Crush the enemy within a month and then fight an insurgency for the next 10 years..
    Quote Originally Posted by spl00ge View Post
    I just got 9 inches.

Song of the Taliesin and yeah I just downloaded the latest patch then got the polished landscapes version of this.

Thanks

Already, some major issues with this patch.
    First of all, the "hah, your weapon broke" was okay in the other versions, because it happened occasionally.
    Since playing I've been in 4 battles and had to buy 4 swords.
    Now, Look, I'm no expert on forging, but I know for a fact, a brand new sword would not break on its first contact with a guy wearing a shirt.
    You know how I know that? Because butchers knives would be made out of Titanium Steel alloys. Or Tank armour.
    Its just ridiculous, and when it hapens the "Hah" is just mocking.

And unfortuneatly, the battle crashes aren't fixed.

But Bodyguards are still in - It said that they where removed from the game in this patch?
    Last edited by thatguy; August 30, 2010 at 07:55 AM.

Or perhaps you've been missing the point of modern warfare? Crush the enemy within a month and then fight an insurgency for the next 10 years..
    I just got 9 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    First of all, the "hah, your weapon broke" was okay in the other versions, because it happened occasionally.
    Since playing I've been in 4 battles and had to buy 4 swords.
    Now, Look, I'm no expert on forging, but I know for a fact, a brand new sword would not break on its first contact with a guy wearing a shirt.
    You know how I know that? Because butchers knives would be made out of Titanium Steel alloys. Or Tank armour.
    Its just ridiculous, and when it hapens the "Hah" is just mocking.

And unfortuneatly, the battle crashes aren't fixed.

But Bodyguards are still in - It said that they where removed from the game in this patch?
    Hi

Adorno is on holidays and i do not know if he can answer you.
    You have download 0.94 version, i think.
    You need download pacth 0.96 and overwrite old version:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2198

We are interesting in break weapons testing. We have add quality valour to "break system", if you have balanced spatha (by example), it should be difficult to break.

We are interesting in break weapons testing. We have add quality valour to "break system", if you have balanced spatha (by example), it should be difficult to break.
    This is my kind of mod!!

I just realized this is a sub mod for SoT!
    Really no. SoT have let us use some of their objects and icons, They have supported us and even provided a thread in their forum (and if they need our help or whatever, Kolba knows that he has more that say it).

Our union is more like a brotherhood around of Dark Age fascination

Ah, was confused by the forum. We tried to get something going between IG and SoT as well, but Kolba is a busy man.

Alright I installed the the mod to it's dir, downloaded polished landscapes version extracted all to the new dir and overwrote when asked, launch the game and it gets stuck in the loading phase, I had to force it down twice after several minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Idibil View Post
    Hi

Adorno is on holidays and i do not know if he can answer you.
    You have download 0.94 version, i think.
    You need download pacth 0.96 and overwrite old version:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2198

I'm sure I downloaded it - But I'll for for that one anyway and we'll ahve a look.
    Thansk for the reply, and I want to say that Ireally love the mod! All the ing I put in this thread isn't because I dislike it, but because I find it a genuinly enjoyable mod!
    Really love it, and hopefully If the download works (if I did indeed download the wrong version) the battle crashes will be gone.
    And I 'll be damn happy!

I just got 9 inches.

Its working wonderfulyl so far!
    But for one thing: The swords still break far to easily. My Spatha (normal) break in its first fight. During the battle I picked up another Spatha (normal, no chipped or tempered) and it broke on the first guy I hit.

Edit: However, I did experiance a crash going from one battle, into another. THough, it appears that the battles themselves won't crash.

Edit: Bah, crash after I chose to loot the corpses; "Unable to open Texture File Modules\Brytenwalda\\textures\tent_texture_1.dds"
    Recieved another error durign a battle, it couldn't load a chain shirt or something
    Last edited by thatguy; August 31, 2010 at 04:11 AM.

I just got 9 inches.

Alright I installed the the mod to it's dir, downloaded polished landscapes version extracted all to the new dir and overwrote when asked, launch the game and it gets stuck in the loading phase, I had to force it down twice after several minutes.
    If it doesn't work at all then try without Polished Landscapes - for the time being. Sorry.

New textures by BrustwarzenLenny:
    Last edited by Adorno1; September 01, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Its working wonderfulyl so far!
    But for one thing: The swords still break far to easily. My Spatha (normal) break in its first fight. During the battle I picked up another Spatha (normal, no chipped or tempered) and it broke on the first guy I hit.
    Edit: However, I did experiance a crash going from one battle, into another. THough, it appears that the battles themselves won't crash.
    Edit: Bah, crash after I chose to loot the corpses; "Unable to open Texture File Modules\Brytenwalda\\textures\tent_texture_1.dds"
    Recieved another error durign a battle, it couldn't load a chain shirt or something
    Yes, other betatesters have problem with break rate. Finally, we add 3 points most of difficulty to break.

Crash: tent_texture_1.dds or other .dds problem is Unrar problem. You havent unrar all files, you try unrar and ovewrite it plz.

Thanks for your opinion and test!

Quote Originally Posted by Idibil View Post
    Yes, other betatesters have problem with break rate. Finally, we add 3 points most of difficulty to break.

Crash: tent_texture_1.dds or other .dds problem is Unrar problem. You havent unrar all files, you try unrar and ovewrite it plz.

Thanks for your opinion and test!

Thanks I'll do that (although, it doesn't always happen.
    Also, soem more help wit hthe breaking weapons, I notcied it only ever happens on foot, I've enver broken a weapon on horse. Most of the time it only breaks a few hits AFTER I've been de-horsed.

I just got 9 inches.

Ah, was confused by the forum. We tried to get something going between IG and SoT as well, but Kolba is a busy man.

Mm, you can try pm in talesword forum:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com

or in his SoT forum:
    http://z7.invisionfree.com/Song_of_Taliesin/index.php

@thatguy

You can try this:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UDO16EOR

It should be most difficult to break now