Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: BRYTENWALDA [1.41 Patch released]

Default Re: BRYTENWALDA [released for Warband SP]

No, there's no patch for 0.94. Too much has changed. You'll have to download it again, or keep playing 0.93.

Later when we reach an alpha version new updates should slow down. We're still in beta and removing the worst bugs and balancing the game.
    Last edited by Adorno1; August 18, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

This is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Adorno1 View Post
    Don't we all?
    lol

VERSION 0.95 Patch OPEN BETA RELEASE

Download 0.95

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2198

Install: copy brytenwalda folder and paste in your Warband module folder, overwrite 0.94 version.
    - Old Savegames 0.94 compatible 100%

Issue know:
    -No head in tornaments: ATI Driver 10.7 problem, you need back to 10.5 and that fixed the problem.
    -Masive battles (most of 200 men for side) - eventual crash. We are testing it. You have down number to 190.

New Salt Mine (Salinae)

"How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

... So do we have more female companions now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

I'm not sure, there are about 35 companions with new stories,
    but I haven't noticed an imbalance in gender.

Most of the new companions are hollow shells though. I picked up 4 companions, one was a vanilla companion with a changed name and she was fine, but the three others were new and they were all the same in skills. Maybe the spear companions flock to the East Engles, but I use companions for their intelligence skills, not their combat.
    I thought about writing something clever, but then I remembered I'm not clever enough.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

I'm not sure, there are about 35 companions with new stories,
    but I haven't noticed an imbalance in gender.
    There are only three females, comparing with some ten males...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

That sounds like too few yes. I'll ask Idibil about the number and if more females are planned.

- We're moving north
    - the winds grow cold
    - the clouds are white and heavy
    - snow begins to fall

- we're in the land of the Picts

Overview

First wall

Second wall

The Picts stand strong - the sun rises - a new dawn ...

NB: It's also in a plain/non-snow version further south...

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

and what are those ladies wearing? reminds me of Hooter's waitresses' shorts.

They're wearing practically nothing - most of it is paint
    The thing on the chest is some sort of chest plate I think, but a poor model.

reminds me of this

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

They certainly look like hotpants I'll give you that

BrustwarzenLenny from Taleworlds has offered to help with textures,
    so maybe they'll be improved/changed at some point.

Look at his nice work (in progress):

---
    There are only 3 female companions. No more are planned.
    Last edited by Adorno1; August 24, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

Hey guys,
    After todays update I seem to get a crash every time I hit a man (not a horse) with an arrow. Any ideas? I really want to get playing it again
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Indefinitely Banned

Just finished reading Bernard Cornwell's Arthur trilogy and need something Dark Age Britain themed to play where I can start off as a pleb and up my standing by cracking skulls and hiring easily impressed plebs to help crack skulls with me, so I shall give this mod a tryout since the screenies look epic and great fun. If it's balls I shall be back to give this thread and the OP a verbal raping

BRB JUDGING THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS.

Quote Originally Posted by -TopCat- View Post
    ...After todays update...
    You mean 1.130? Every new patch requires the mod to be ported, so there's no guarantee it will work.
    Idibil is already working on a port to 1.131 but it takes time. Be patient

You mean 1.130? Every new patch requires the mod to be ported, so there's no guarantee it will work.
    Idibil is already working on a port to 1.131 but it takes time. Be patient
    Yeah, after the second update it didn't work at all
    Keep up the good work guys - this is the most mature and professionally done mod I have come across. I really can't go back to playing some of the other mods after playing this for the last few weeks
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Indefinitely Banned

Anywhere other than the M&B repositoRy where I can download it? Would be nice for it not to freeze downloading.

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS PLEASE. BIT OF PROFESSIONALISM WOULDN'T BE AMISS K THANX.
    Last edited by TheXand; August 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM.

thatguy's Avatar Domesticus

Hey, got a problem, I experiance a plethora of constant crashes, mostly occuring during battles. SOmetimes I wont ge them, but I generally do get them...alot. Not sure if its th mod ( I really don't think it is ) and its not my mates laptop (I play mount and blade on his laptop, he leaves it here alot because he hardly uses the thing)...would crashes be the sign of a cracked game? 'Cause I'm thinking i'm playing a version he cracked (solely on the crashes).
    Dunno though.

Edit: Native works fine, and I diddn't get any crashes. So does anyone else experiance copius amounts of crashes when playing?
    Last edited by thatguy; August 28, 2010 at 03:23 AM.

http://www.battledebate.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rapax View Post
    Or perhaps you've been missing the point of modern warfare? Crush the enemy within a month and then fight an insurgency for the next 10 years..
    Quote Originally Posted by spl00ge View Post
    I just got 9 inches.

First make sure you're playing version 1.127. The mod has not been ported to 1.131 yet,
    and that can cause crashes, or the mod won't work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Angel View Post
    Anywhere other than the M&B repositoRy where I can download it?
    It's a very big mod still in beta - which means frequent updates/ports.
    But maybe later we'll make an alternate download mirror for the alpha version.