Thread: A tiny problem.

Default A tiny problem.

Hey guys,

Still loving the mod, just a small problem that I've been having. When ever I pick drummers the game crashes in the loading screen.

I had it when I was playing the normal game with the separate music mod as well. I thought then that I had messed something up in the installation, but now I'm getting it in this mod. It's not a big thing I'd just like to know what was causing it.

Thanks!

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: A tiny problem.

If this is Brigadiers Grahams drum mod ,youll have to NOT use it ,as its incompatible im afraid !

There is a post here on other Mods that Are compatible and on how to add them;
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304574

But because there have been some patches from CA since,its important to check for the latest versions of any particular mods you want to add in !

However,allmost all other Mods out for Empire,will be included in TAR II,so i might be wise to wait for the version 2.0 release !
    Last edited by MorganH.; July 24, 2010 at 06:21 AM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dukakis View Post
    Hey guys,

Still loving the mod, just a small problem that I've been having. When ever I pick drummers the game crashes in the loading screen.

I had it when I was playing the normal game with the separate music mod as well. I thought then that I had messed something up in the installation, but now I'm getting it in this mod. It's not a big thing I'd just like to know what was causing it.

Thanks!
    Ditch the drummers mod mate

Thanks guys!