Page 9 of 138 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Set release date

Crossblizzard's Avatar Libertus
    Well as I said above I'm currently stationed in Sweden, Dalarna.

Default Re: Set release date

Oh wow. I'm so friggin excited.
    Quite funny though that I never played the vanilla Rtw.
    I bought it a week ago for like ten bucks and I happened to stumble across this forum when I was looking for patches. So I thought "Hey why don't whait for this divine awesomeness instead? Don't wanna play thru a game thats like hundred hours long while there is a better version of it."

Btw is this Mod hard to play for a total newbie? And does all the guides for the vanilla apply for this game too?
    Thanks in advance guys!

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Welcome! In the mod exist advice and difficulty level, so have fine with it... You can also play a little the vanilla version, it will be more easy for you to play the mod after that..

Welcome again!

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Welcome mate.
    I would say yes. RS 2 is going to be quite hard for newcomers. I would advice you to download RS 1.6a and play it on medium/medium to prepare for RS 2.
    I know that you might think this is a loot of hassle just for playing the game (RS 1.6a) for just a couple of days/weeks, but I know for sure that it's going to enchant your experience with RS 2 as you wont be confused about how to play the game and to one extend, to survive.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Is the AI going to all desire to kill you in the mod like in RTW vanilla?
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

No release...

Edit: Mis-typed. Please release soon!!
    Last edited by Limskj; August 06, 2010 at 01:02 AM.
    Campaigns completed: 1 (RTW Vanilla Julii campaign!)

Mods played: S.P.Q.R., 300 Warlords of Sparta, EB, RTR-PE ExRM, Imperator II(Here), RS, Rome Medieval, X.G.M., IBFD VII, Stainless Steel v6.3 (M2TW), Deus Lo Vult(M2TW)
    Mods Currently Playing: TATW(M2TW), RSII, EB

Quote Originally Posted by HerzoG View Post
    cool smiley army
    A real Smiley Army:

EDIT: Yeah,

And now, all Worship the eternal PARTY!

Last edited by kingman1337; August 05, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Quote Originally Posted by Limskj View Post
    No release...

Edit: Mis-typed. Please release soon!!
    MEN ! When will you stop this kind of posts ? No release ? We all know it , all the rs team is working on their FREE time to give you a mod , stop being that kind of man who just check the forum for the release and which is only complaining about the release , be a bit polite and respectful ... This kind of post makes me mad

Quote Originally Posted by DivideEtImpera View Post
    MEN ! When will you stop this kind of posts ? No release ? We all know it , all the rs team is working on their FREE time to give you a mod , stop being that kind of man who just check the forum for the release and which is only complaining about the release , be a bit polite and respectful ... This kind of post makes me mad
    I can understand your anger DivideEtImpera,but please calm down my friend. And you guys, just relaaaax.. the time to play this mod is veeeeryy cloooose... relaax...

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

lets be kind and courteous to new members....hmmm..

its not their fault they are excited, fair enough if they carry on but let show them that TWC members are calm about these things....

(even though i have an explosion in my pants when i dream of RS2...lol)

I can understand your anger DivideEtImpera,but please calm down. And you guys, just relaaaax.. the time to play this mod is veeeeryy cloooose... relaax...
    exactly.... im not sure whose idea it was to start this thread but it is also not to be taken so seriously i would imagine..

and just a note for new posters:
    Dont pester the mods.
    and please read or at least browse the thread instead of skipping to the end so members dont jump all over you

But what you can do is leave positive and constructive reinforcement, compliments and words of encouragement fort the DEV. team....

Schweet
    Last edited by ♔DARTH LEGO♔; August 06, 2010 at 09:12 AM.

I know sorry , but you know when its the 50th post like this you see in the journey .. And its takes nithing just to say instead ": im very excited for the release , i hope it will be soon ." instead of post souding like reproaches , normally im the first to respond calm , but please guys , be polite , and evryone will respond you with explications , thats why im in rs team i like helping people too , i will be the first one to respond you , but please take care of what youre saying

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

I know sorry , but you know when its the 50th post like this you see in the journey .. And its takes nithing just to say instead ": im very excited for the release , i hope it will be soon ." instead of post souding like reproaches , normally im the first to respond calm , but please guys , be polite , and evryone will respond you with explications , thats why im in rs team i like helping people too , i will be the first one to respond you , but please take care of what youre saying
    Now...

wasnt that better?! we can all play nice now..

Good on ya bud!!

...rise above it..

+cookies for you...

Ok, I'm back...the team were just waiting on me to release the mod .....ok, so i'm not that important and they weren't actually waiting for me, but we're working hard on the release thread!

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Welcome back Marcus! Now it's the perfect moment to release RSII

Even though I'm a beta tester I'm very excited for the release. Can't wait!

xXEsotericXx's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusTullius View Post
    Ok, I'm back...the team were just waiting on me to release the mod .....ok, so i'm not that important and they weren't actually waiting for me, but we're working hard on the release thread!

SEE I WAS RIGHT WASNT I MATE ??????

lol even the day u left , i was like : hey when he's back its gonna be released , because he's a big part of the dev team!
    Last edited by xXEsotericXx; August 06, 2010 at 11:46 AM.
    "I think left but i write extreem right"
    - Esoteric -

:

Welcome back Marcus! We're glad to see you here again!

(AH! And you are important..)
    Last edited by Alkimachos; August 06, 2010 at 11:58 AM.

You're back Marcus, are you still going to be a beta tester?

PLEASE RESPECT MY ETHNICITY AND RELIGION! -Hunyadi

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Is Squid back home yet?

If so, THEN I WILL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH A MILE-WIDE GRIN!!!!!

See I told you all it will be released on August 20th....

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

How do you know that, troll?

once squid makes his installer ready, RS2'll be released. I'd bet it'll come out tomorrow or sunday.