Page 21 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930314671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Set release date

Default Re: Set release date

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle_Bombs View Post
    I mean, y'all are welcome to a broken installer if you want it,
    YES PLEASE
    --- Theseus1234
    Suum cique (To each their own) -Motto of the Kingdom of Prussia

The Crown of Aragon AAR- The Iberian Supremacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice and Mercy View Post
    My opinion is 100% objective. That's how I'm so right all the time.
    ^Human hubris knows no bounds.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

lol. Well afaik they don't even have a broken installer to give you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus1234 View Post
    YES PLEASE
    You're on your own there. Just wait, can't you- do you really want everyone to have a broken game just so you can play it a day or so earlier?

Roma Surrectum 2- THE mod for Rome Total War- Visit the forums!

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

A broken installer would mean the you would had downloaded the everything (multiple gigs) for nothing as it wouldn't istall correctly. Be patient!
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

No really y'all JUST SHUT THE HELL UP lolXD it will be here in probably less than 1-2 weeks, I honestly dont know how often somone says this but here goes: MOST OF US HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS EVEN YEARS WE CAN WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS!!

Well lets see its 8-15-10 now for me so that means, 5 more days before my predition becomes true... Then it will be my prophecy. LOL

OK just some explanation of what's going on....

1) We found that the Pious trait was being given too frequently and have done a last minute fix on this

2) DVK has uploaded all the files for the installer in about 5 parts which some of us have downloaded and are just checking to make sure nothing is missing - I've run some AI campaigns, run a few custom battles and so on. These files amount to 1.54GB, but I'm sure that when Squid creates the installer it'll get squashed further.

3) The final step is for Squid to create the installer and upload it.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

The ultimate answer....

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

Patientia animi occultas divitias habet. (Publilius Sirus)
    It means: Patience is a true secret richness.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post

1) We found that the Pious trait was being given too frequently and have done a last minute fix on this

2) DVK has uploaded all the files for the installer in about 5 parts which some of us have downloaded and are just checking to make sure nothing is missing - I've run some AI campaigns, run a few custom battles and so on. These files amount to 1.54GB, but I'm sure that when Squid creates the installer it'll get squashed further.

Man I can't believe its happening! Its finally coming true. The wait is going to be worth it I am certain! Well done DEV team!

Snipers get more Head!

Yeah, finally, i just hope my PC will run normaly the RS II

so when i will be able to download it?
    i only have rome: total war without the 2 expansion will it work? or do i need the expansion?
    thank's

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Gosh!! is it that near to release date? I need to clear some space on my cramped hard drive
    Some years ago I exchanged some PM with @Dvk901 over my offer of using some skins I had done for Celtic warriors after @Prometheus ts had expressed his reluctance of allowing his textures to be used for the first release of Res Gestae. Despite this @Dvk901 did not allow this set back to dash his hopes for developing an RTW mod. He told me that he believed in @Tone (who was a new member back then) he had someone with the vision and creativity to producing some exceptionally fine units who were every bit as good. Since then I have seen the work of this young man get better and better with every passing month and together with the great team that is Roma Surrectum they are at the verge of releasing what is quite simply, the greatest ever mod for Rome Total War, I salute you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Din432 View Post
    so when i will be able to download it?
    i only have rome: total war without the 2 expansion will it work? or do i need the expansion?
    thank's
    it will work install rome total war then patch 1.3 and 1.5 and then rsII

Atheist
    Quantum physics
    Paleonthology
    RSII Betatester
    Ultimate irony Quote by total relism:
    -this is the number one tactic of evolutionist hand waving they close there ears and eyes to any evidence they do not want to here.

I love you guys.

So close...I think the worst part will be waiting for all 5 parts to download

also is squid working on the installer or is he still on break?

I belive he has started or will be starting on it soon

Just wanted to offer my webspace to put the downloadfiles in, after all I have 100GB of free traffic... Then I realised that this would just last about ~60 downloads!
    We’re banned from the dog park. Well, I guess it’s okay to hump, and it’s okay to bark, but both at the same time freaks people out.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post

my dl speed is an MB per second, so any way you release it, I should be able to get it. I AM SO HAPPY!!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Even if takes me days to download it i will persist with the download.