Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42678283848586878889909192
Results 1,821 to 1,824 of 1824

Thread: The Great War 5.1 | Models

Default Re: The Great War 5.1 | Models

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    People have been asking for it for a while, including a member of our team, so here you go, the Mosin–Nagant:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Scope:

Bayonet:

There is a very high chance this will make it into the update, i put alot of work into it so i wanted to show it to you guys but i cant guarantee 100% it will be in the update. Either way, here you go
    Is there a 5.2 changelog I don't see the French tanks in the new update. It has been some time but I don't notice much difference from the last version compared to 5.2. What exactly is changed? The main download page is still saying 5.1.4.

So, any news here ? I can't wait to see some pictures of the new uniforms

Awesome models and mod! I would like to ask whether it will be possible to implement armored vehicles? Since in the Great War they had a great importance on the battlefield. And russian riflemans need M15 Adrian helmets, because they used them quite active

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

I have created an armored car model but i dont think we will be adding it to the next update because of time issues. As for the helmet we are doing a complete overhaul of the uniforms and Russia will have the adrian helmet.