Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435363738394041425782 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great War 5.1 | Models

Default Re: The Great War | Models

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Wsq96 View Post
    If tanks will be properly implemented, then the submod might take over this mod...

Just kidding
    Agreed If King Sama gets a Tiger in-game, I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Actionsmith
    Tanks weren't the main doctrine. Aircrafts were dominant.
    And about the star on russian field caps. The stars were used during the revolution which took place somewhere in 1915 if i am right so those pictures are yet maybe related to WWI.
    Maybe so, however which one gets used on the Battlefield?

Secondly, you just proved that the Russian caps can't be used for Russian World War 1 troops; the Red Revolution came along while the Russians were pulling out of the war. These type hats wouldn't have been produced until at-least the 1920's, since it is improbable that Lenin would've spent so much time on a specific uniform for his soldiers.
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

Jokern's Avatar Mowbray of Nottingham

The soviet soldiers actually had a special cap, and I believe it was pretty common.

It's called "Budenovka" and the soviet troops wore these to distinguish themselves from the imperial soldiers.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Wsq96 View Post
    The soviet soldiers actually had a special cap, and I believe it was pretty common.

It's called "Budenovka" and the soviet troops wore these to distinguish themselves from the imperial soldiers.
    Actually, that thing might be quite easy to create through editing the atlas files.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Quote Originally Posted by Whukid View Post
    Agreed If King Sama gets a Tiger in-game, I'm out
    Only after TGW gets 'em
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    Actually, that thing might be quite easy to create through editing the atlas files.
    So you mean we might see these in 5.0? If that's the case, then YES!!!

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Heres the Fabry mortar, almost done...

Oh my God,I would rep you if I could! B-DizL, you are a model genius!

clos170200's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post

Dam Good Job B-DizL +Rep
    The Day Is Here 5.0

I am excited to see this in-game.
    Respect +

Eye-gasm.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    And don't Call me Shirley!

The models like the helmets and the tanks are in the patch 4.6 or will be in the patch 5.0?????

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhox100 View Post
    The models like the helmets and the tanks are in the patch 4.6 or will be in the patch 5.0?????
    There are no helmets in 4.6, but they will probably come in 5.0 (at least the pickelhaube, from what I've seen).

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Due to recent developments after some contact with a very awsome guy who can probably make a advanced variant model format converter that we need, we may be able to get in just about every last model we want to. The exception being ships, they are still verryy advanced pieces of modding.

Damn.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Due to recent developments after some contact with a very awsome guy who can probably make a advanced variant model format converter that we need, we may be able to get in just about every last model we want to. The exception being ships, they are still verryy advanced pieces of modding.
    Who? Is he a member of TWC? If he's not, then you don't have to answer.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Wow. Can I be a beta tester now? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Thanks guys

So with this model about to be done that means im almost finished with all of the models for 5.0
    And i wont be adding any more either dont worry

However there is a new plugin in the works for the equipment models and if this plugin does get completed ill be able to get my helmet and rifle models in finally but they are all pretty much ready to go now

clos170200's Avatar Libertus

Thanks guys

So with this model about to be done that means im almost finished with all of the models for 5.0
    And i wont be adding any more either dont worry

However there is a new plugin in the works for the equipment models and if this plugin does get completed ill be able to get my helmet and rifle models in finally but they are all pretty much ready to go now
    that what i lover to hear
    The Day Is Here 5.0

Great work as always Bdizzle
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

It is posible change the Napoleonic animations? It dont matches whit ww1 combat