Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great War | Old Screenshots, Videos, Artwork & Signatures

Default Re: The Great War | Screenshots, Videos, Artwork & Signatures

I apologize if I sounded harsh. I should've worded my statement differently, I meant to say that I shouldn't expect much from a mod in Napolein:TW. From what I hear it is not as easily modifiable as past total war games, so my "Company of Heroes" comment was aimed at saying that maybe another game would be suitable in this case. However, from the screenshots and videos this particular mod does a great job, and I will try it.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Quote Originally Posted by General_Trymutos View Post
    I apologize if I sounded harsh. I should've worded my statement differently, I meant to say that I shouldn't expect much from a mod in Napolein:TW. From what I hear it is not as easily modifiable as past total war games, so my "Company of Heroes" comment was aimed at saying that maybe another game would be suitable in this case. However, from the screenshots and videos this particular mod does a great job, and I will try it.
    Thank you, your apologize is very much appreciated!

As you say N:TW is less modifiable than other TW games, but I believe that the recent development of model converters is making things look brighter than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

agree

How do you include pictures in the actual post instead of as an attachment?
    New website for AtC (Advance to Combat, formerly known as Nations at War) Check it out here! We average 155 unique hits a day! AtC is a mod for Empire Total War focusing on implementing modern-day units into custom battles.

I am andand! Woo!

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

you click on the "insert image" button, on the toolbar when you respond to the thread. You need the image to have a url address though, so you might want to upload it, depending on your country, deferent sites can offer you free image hosting for ever.
    Patronized by Hader.

Pictures!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

German Empire's bodyguard getting shot up

Alpenkorps

My General's Staff charges some alpenkorps who killed my artillery guys.

My cavalry fights the enemy Alpenkorps.

Last edited by Icey Fresh Werewolf; September 05, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
    New website for AtC (Advance to Combat, formerly known as Nations at War) Check it out here! We average 155 unique hits a day! AtC is a mod for Empire Total War focusing on implementing modern-day units into custom battles.

I am andand! Woo!

Mayan-Man's Avatar Miles

(secret asian man sam)...
    "If a pro is the opposite of a con, then what is the opposite of progress?"

My prints!
    It's all just a game!

U guys can pick up my signature
    It's all just a game!

Hi, I'm quite new to the TWC so, if I may, I have an idea. If there is anyway that you can, I think it would be pretty cool for some individual units (not whole regiments) in an advancing army to stop, and fire (if in range of enemy), then continue to advance with the rest of his comrades. I think it would add a more realistic look to the battlescene as compared to a bunch of troops just running across a battlefield and taking a hell of a lot of punishment without return fire.

Quote Originally Posted by sesjuan View Post
    Hi, I'm quite new to the TWC so, if I may, I have an idea. If there is anyway that you can, I think it would be pretty cool for some individual units (not whole regiments) in an advancing army to stop, and fire (if in range of enemy), then continue to advance with the rest of his comrades. I think it would add a more realistic look to the battlescene as compared to a bunch of troops just running across a battlefield and taking a hell of a lot of punishment without return fire.
    Well,this would be not like WW1,this tatic is for khartum mod=Fire and Advance.And this hability is in vannila.Sorry poor english,ima brazilian
    It's all just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by sesjuan View Post
    Post this in General Discussion or make a thread about it, this thread is for screenshots, pictures, videos, and the like.

I am andand! Woo!

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

EDIT:
    Last edited by 'Gunny; September 18, 2010 at 07:40 PM.

Wow, nice pictures, the first one is particularly good.

I am andand! Woo!

Content Emeritus

I entered two of them into contests, one in UESW and one in POTW

wider spacing between units. smaller unit sizes. and less blood. dirt chunks looks nice, but the amount of blood looks ridiculous.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Dude you realise blood and guts = War.

If it was up to me we'd have like legs being blown off and more blood.

War isn't pretty.

Content Emeritus

What are you talking about, everyone knows ww1 was just the British and French givin Harry Hun a darn good thrashing!
    Blood and guts? What war are you thinking about?

I'd agree about the blood thing...you've got this huge stream of blood coming out of the guy, while in reality you probably wouldn't have that much (I'm not even sure if there would be any blood splashing out...). Agreed war is not pretty, but seriously, it's not like if you shoot a guy with a pistol his head's going to explode or something.

I am andand! Woo!

Icon8 Re: The Great War | Screenshots, Videos, Artwork & Signatures

No one comments about my prints
    It's all just a game!